Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nav

What was your luckiest moment on csgo/JB?

I think mine was we were doing roulette it was me and then on the other side was like 6 people it landed on them Cts were trigger happy then it landed on me and cows let me live and I got LR =]

someone pls move this, and luck dont make so many topics. if i were you i would check out the pinned topics and introductions, and post when appropriate. if you try to spam your way to 25 posts and then apply the community will more than likely not take you seriously enough for you to make it past the preliminary's. 

probably that 1 time i got a spray down on 14 t's on obama 

mine was on scarlet, 5 dumb ass cts and me, as one of the 2 last alive terrorist. I realize that the other fajit won hard climb for lr - OhShit.jpeg

So i dolphin dive into the pit in order to reset my position back to the start, then rush my ass around the corner rim of the hard climb entrance, in which puts me in the corner of cell block. Satan must of been watching me, because I retarded ass ct's AK47 was mysteriously lined up against the bottom of the wall in. I grab ahold of that ak and spray down all the cts in nearly 3-5 seconds. Managing to kill 4 of em off, I shove another clip up the AK's putrid ass hole, and finish of the last scolding ct, whom weeps in the corner as he awaits my mlg 420 no scope death by my ak. I then throw my ak into the mass pit of 5 dead cts, then spamming the chat with glory as the map cums to an end

This one time while comping with eddy I clutched the very last round of game. All I had to do was defuse but I decided to t-bag the final T and throw a flash. However he was carrying a HE which I picked up, threw, and killed myself losing the match ... Oh wait you said luckiest not unlucky.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, centran said:

This one time while comping with eddy I clutched the very last round of game. All I had to do was defuse but I decided to t-bag the final T and throw a flash. However he was carrying a HE which I picked up, threw, and killed myself losing the match ... Oh wait you said luckiest not unlucky.

rip jiffy

20 minutes ago, centran said:

GOD DAMMIT CENTRAN STOP MOCKING ME, THE PREVIOUS DAY I GOT KILLED BY A FUCKING FLASH BANG ASWELL (we lost because of it and it was a 1v1 aswell)

it was a tie btw