Sign in to follow this  
xrL1HP

Back =]

Hey guys, It's mike the "Pro gamer" or w/e anyways i'm back. Just got done with Cevo main/ 3 LAN events and i'm looking to get into UV again =]. I know last time i tried giving out lessons and w/e people didn't trust me so yea, I will still be giving lessons. I'm on a new team now called Nerve Damage. We're a Multi-gaming team ( www.Nerve-Damage.net ). Anyways hit me up on xfire if you want lessons or want to talk about Source and how to improve your game.

Xfire: icy08

Actually, P2 is currently the President. Unless, I missed something huge >> then again, I am always busy doing something else, so you (or I in this case) never know. Wow, that was annoying to read >>

-audio

Guest starscream
I'm get a lvl 80 Full farmed nucker from Madamex rofl PZZPZ

whats SRO

Guest starscream

Well thats shitty, the site is under maintenance, but now I want to play it bc the site has a big tittied anime chick whos panties I can see and a pissed of BAMF looking bunny on the other side, so odd

If any one needs help with their play, please add me to xfire ( icy08 ) i just learned a bunch of new strats and i'm free for almost two weeks. I will also have a movie coming out about my teams journey to the Atlanta LAN Fest on June 28th. It's a huge LAN and we have the oppertunity to win $10,000. Check out www.Atlantalanfest.com ^^ so pm me if you want lessons or have questions =]

Best thing to do Mike, is just be yourself, leave the pro gaming thing aside while you're here. People tend to resent that here. We are a fun clan, so just have fun!