Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

king.acee

King.acee (leo,spike) Autism

So I know I cause ALOT and I MEAN ALOT of Autism on the server will now seeing the past I looked pretty bad... So PLEASE forgive me on my Autism and give me another chance.. I am going to try and change now on AND for all of you I am going to try and not talk alot on CT. So from now on from February 27the i'll try not being autistic. I know I'm going to get alot of hate in the replys...:unsure:

Sincerly King.acee :) 

I'd do yourself a favor and wait at least a month or two before attempting to apply. You are by far one of the most annoying kids on JB and will definitely not have many fans here. If you're serious about changing its going to take more than 3 days to do so.  

39 minutes ago, Clamps said:

I'd do yourself a favor and wait at least a month or two before attempting to apply. You are by far one of the most annoying kids on JB and will definitely not have many fans here. If you're serious about changing its going to take more than 3 days to do so.  

I wasn't going to apply i just want to change my view in the community cause my view as you said "the most annoying kid" and plus there is NO WAY i am going to get referrals everyone almost hates me...

1 hour ago, king.acee said:

I wasn't going to apply i just want to change my view in the community cause my view as you said "the most annoying kid" and plus there is NO WAY i am going to get referrals everyone almost hates me...

I'll ref you <3 :D and yeah wait a few months before applying

On 2/27/2016 at 5:28 PM, king.acee said:

So I know I cause ALOT and I MEAN ALOT of Autism on the server will now seeing the past I looked pretty bad... So PLEASE forgive me on my Autism and give me another chance.. I am going to try and change now on AND for all of you I am going to try and not talk alot on CT. So from now on from February 27the i'll try not being autistic. I know I'm going to get alot of hate in the replys...:unsure:

Sincerly King.acee :) 

do you know what autism is?

he wouldn't be using the word autism if it wasnt thrown around as an insult on our servers like its nothing. just saying guys.

he's a younger guy and is influenced easily.

You just bait a lot and give a lot of orders that aren't fun to anyone. No one has a good time. Just learn to be a decent CT and warden by not baiting into stupid things like "when I type go" and then saying go to kill every t who moved. Just learn to be fun and decent and not a kill whore because someone sneezed and moved their mouse 1/4th of an inch.

I do that all the time Kordless. It weeds out the people who aren't listening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You posted this and then the same night you were doing the exact same thing you were doing before.

Including changing your name to "AlphaQ" as a way of being "funny" and just talking over people and mic spamming.

I don't understand.

On February 29, 2016 at 7:27 AM, Sean said:

he wouldn't be using the word autism if it wasnt thrown around as an insult on our servers like its nothing. just saying guys.

he's a younger guy and is influenced easily.

Sean's kinda right.  B4 I played on jb I didn't have so much profanity.  I guess I just adapted to everyone on there because i used to come from the "nice" community of minecraft