Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slyfox

Leave of absence

Hey guys, 

Some of you may or may not know that the past 2 weeks I have been gone, and I did some college/career searching while I was gone.  During that time, I realized I need to put a lot more effort into my studies that what I am currently doing.  

So, basically, I'm gonna play a lot less (if I even play), and won't really have any time to edit the video (It took me 8 hours to edit an 8 minute video, and I have over 200gb of footage this time).  I really have to focus in my studies for this term, but once I finished with this term I will start editing and coming on more.  For a rough timeline, I will probably be back maybe 1-3 months from now, but I may be back even sooner. Who knows.  

Cya for now, 

-slyfox 

EDIT: WHELP, I guess these classes aren't too difficult, and I'm having more time than I thought I would.  Not tons, but enough time to log on for a bit. Jus know, I'm up to something. 

They always come back.... Especially when they leave "for school". In a week he'll be tired of school work and come back on and never leave.