Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bulldog

sG | JBingo Event [COMPLETED]

UPDATE TO ACHIEVEMENT #6, Pacifist*** - Don’t pull the trigger in I BET YOU WON’T PULL THAT MOFO TRIGGER.  

*** A staff member, OR SO, must be running the game, screenshot the message they type in admin after they decide the game is complete.

i havent play ss with trav, nor have i seen him on. must be bad timing.

Keep playing... You might find me but you'll likely not survive. ;)

UPDATE TO ACHIEVEMENT #14, Going Vegan - Witness Cow’s lay down the law [CT, kick, ban, mute, or gag].

Cows will be away from CSGO this weekend so in place of having to witness him, it can be ANY STAFF MEMBER

Also, a lot of prizes are being claimed from the classic five-in-a-row bingo! Currently only one left in that section! A lot of others still await new homes! 

UPDATE! 

There are no longer any of the classic five across bingo prizes left. If you were almost done with one of those, don't give up! Go for a criss-cross or blackout!! 

7 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

UPDATE! 

There are no longer any of the classic five across bingo prizes left. If you were almost done with one of those, don't give up! Go for a criss-cross or blackout!! 

GET ON TS OR CT TEAM AND GET TRAV IN FOR SS. pls.

20 hours ago, Dr Pepper said:

GET ON TS OR CT TEAM AND GET TRAV IN FOR SS. pls.

Lol chill out bud; easy on the caps. So far... I think there have been at least 15+ people that have completed my Simon Says.

There's still a long way to go till the end of the event. You already won a prize as well haha. It takes true dedication of  a real Bingo Player to get a Blackout. There's a patience involved as well hoping you'll get that number off your card.

This seems great! If someone can contact me on the forums on how long this will go for, that would be great. I would like to donate a game after my birthday this Thursday (March 10th). The game that I would like to donate is Rocket League as I think it is an awesome game to play by yourself and with friends! But I just want confirmation before doing so, as of course it will take me sometime this week to do so.

:D

Added you three! I also have the random raffle winners that I'll post in a few! Got called into work tonight but I'll be off in about an hour, stay tuned! ^_^

Here are the RANDOM RAFFLE winners!

I used a random number generator to pick a number between 1 and 96. These numbers corresponded to numbers on your JBingo cards. I then took a game and did the RNG again to match a game with one of the winning numbers, eliminating them as I went. 

Here are the results, congrats to everyone who won. Thank you, everyone who’s signed up, and so much for participating. And a huge thank you to the events donors. It wouldn’t be the same without you.

@Hotshot: Contraption Maker

@Ironic: BioShock® 2

@Ruffles: Tiny Troopers - Donated by Dearercoffee2

@TotesMagoats: Shower with your Dad Simulator 2015 - Donated by Dearercoffee2

@EclipsetheWolf: ORION: Prelude - Donated by Savage Princess Little One

@Hawk: ORION: Prelude - Donated by Savage Princess Little One

@thorgot: ORION: Prelude - Donated by Savage Princess Little One

@Travesty: Kivi, Toilet and Shotgun - Donated by Ruffles

@Jiffy: Life is Strange™ Episode 1 - Donated by Ruffles

@Sean: Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons - Donated by Ruffles

Eclipse, Hawk, and Thorgot; Savage has your games in her inventory. Please contact her and let you know you'd like them, I'll send her a message saying you're the winners to confirm. Trav, Jiffy, and Sean. I have your games but they're locked in a trade hold until Thursday. You'll get them as soon as I can send them.