Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yunki

Is it a FK?

Let's say 5 Ts are playing a game for LR. The warden states, "The first T to complete [any game] with no cheating, detours, or delays, will live and receive LR". A minute into the game someone cheats but none of the CTs noticed and they kill all the other Ts. Did those CTs freekill?

Happened to me today when I was a T and I was very salty about it. But, I let it go and he received LR. I wanted to get some clarification on this situation.

Unless it was favoritism and the CT's let that T cheat to win and get LR, I guess it's the CT's fault for being retarded and letting him cheat under their noses.  If it was favoritism and they let that T cheat but kill any other T that cheated then that would be rule-breaking.  But I guess there are alot of loopholes on this issue.  What game/map was it on?

No, if you don't see them cheating, you can't assume they cheated, you have to assume they did it legitimately. That's why it's important for Cts to be paying attention at all times.

Moose I have a question that is related to Yunki's. What if they're doing climb on Papa's and it's the same orders no cheating detours or delays. And while the CT'S have their backs all turned for a second and the T cheats and completes it in like 15 seconds (impossible). Do we use common sense and know he's cheating or do we use the same feedback you gave us and just assume he didn't cheat since we didn't see him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Moose I have a question that is related to Yunki's. What if they're doing climb on Papa's and it's the same orders no cheating detours or delays. And while the CT'S have their backs all turned for a second and the T cheats and completes it in like 15 seconds (impossible). Do we use common sense and know he's cheating or do we use the same feedback you gave us and just assume he didn't cheat since we didn't see him

I would shoot him for cheating.

Problem with common sense is most people in JB tend to have none. So giving you an answer like "use common sense when deciding if they cheated" just results in people being like "well I'm 50% sure you cheated" lol. In the case of if you JUST told them to start, and within that short of time they do finish, you can follow what cows said.

I would shoot him for cheating.

Problem with common sense is most people in JB tend to have none. So giving you an answer like "use common sense when deciding if they cheated" just results in people being like "well I'm 50% sure you cheated" lol. In the case of if you JUST told them to start, and within that short of time they do finish, you can follow what cows said.

Thanks for clearing that up you two