Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zhopia

My Road to 25

Hey! If you don't know me, my name is zhopia. But that's not my actual name. No, you may feel more comfortable calling me BC:fx. I mainly play on Warcraft but I have been known to drop in on both Jailbreak and TTT. My experience with jailbreak consisted of afking for 20 minutes and promptly returning to Warcraft after the map and plugin downloaded (I forget the admin who recommended the server to me, but thanks!). I had a much better time with TTT. To the best of my memory, I entered the completely empty server with a bunch of other SOs and players, effectively depoping Warcraft. After getting killed the first round, I utilized my Warcraft experience and RDM'd a SO! (I forget your name too, I'm so sorry! Tell me if it was you <3)

Yeah you probably should've thought that plan through. Had almost a month to make some thoughtful points to future conversations, but fuck that let's just shit post 25 times and get it out of the way.

Hey while we're at it what are your thoughts on the iPhone?

Yeah you probably should've thought that plan through. Had almost a month to make some thoughtful points to future conversations, but fuck that let's just shit post 25 times and get it out of the way.

Hey while we're at it what are your thoughts on the iPhone?

Eh, I use an Android, but half my family uses the iPhone. If you want an easy to use phone with zero customization, I would go for the iPhone. I know you can jailbreak the iPhone but the mods are still more limited than the Android.

Edit: Oops my 26th shit post, will you ever forgive me?

Edit: Oops my 26th shit post, will you ever forgive me?

Oh it's not me you have to worry about.. Your app though? 

i3Co8sw.gif