Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fishy Taco

Bring "No balls" Back!

I think the No Balls rule adds a little bit of fun to the game,  and the action taken in this rule requires the consent of the two people involved in it, plus is completely optional. This is just my opinion idk what you guys think. 

Edit: I meant the I bet you wont freekill me rule. Not the squaker one

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, but good luck getting anywhere. The rule was removed so that the server wasn't discriminating against the younger population of the server, and probably some other reason that im not aware of.

Edit: we're thinking about two completely different things. nevermind.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, but good luck getting anywhere. The rule was removed so that the server wasn't discriminating against the younger population of the server, and probably some other reason that im not aware of.

I think he is referring to a different rule however I have zero idea what it is. Maybe if he were to clarify people could actually discuss or more than likely tell him the good reason that this rule was taken out.

I think the No Balls rule adds a little bit of fun to the game,  and the action taken in this rule requires the consent of the two people involved in it, plus is completely optional. This is just my opinion idk what you guys think.

If we bring back no balls then you won't be able to go on CT cause you need to have a working mic.

Now go back to the kitchen, you fucking bitch. inb4 feminazis in the clan.

If we bring back no balls then you won't be able to go on CT cause you need to have a working mic.

Now go back to the kitchen, you fucking bitch. inb4 feminazis in the clan.

Read some context clues. He's talking about "no balls u won't" when it comes to bet you won't pull that trigger and cts on CT j day

Read some context clues. He's talking about "no balls u won't" when it comes to bet you won't pull that trigger and cts on CT j day

That just tells us that he is in fact no balls himself... It's called I bet you won't pull that mother fucking trigger!

Damn younglings thinking they came up with some original concept when they just change the name.

But also when a t has a gun and being told to drop it. No balls won't shoot. Without actually playing the game.

Still a dumb thread

This just goes to don't be a bitch if a CT asks you to drop a gun dome that mother fucker and his entire team.

I dont think that was restricted in the first place. But again, I may be wrong.

oh, Ive got slayed a couple times when killing someone who dared me...maybe theres just confusion about it in the server because I dont have it clear either, Ill read the rules again. 

Well you can't do it as a ct. That's free killing and not a game. You play the game with the terrorist, giving them the gun at the risk of them shooting you and then being killed.

Freekilling is not, and never will be, a game. If someone dares you to freekill them, expect to be slayed.

If I'm on, I'll probably restrict you, for a decent amount of time.