Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WoW Rude

freekills freekills everywhere

today i have been frekilled beyond compare i was fk 4 times in one game i know we have plenty of admins online but none of them care enough to slay or give them warnings so i ask that you disipline the admins about freekills 

We cant really do anything without evidence..

Did you send a message to the admins on the server? Did you spam the adminchat? Since the admins are less likely to help, if you spam them.

If you dont know how to use the admin chat, do a @ before your message, in teamchat. 

For example.. "@ruffles killed me for no reason, can you guys ask him why he killed me?"

Also if you got a complaint against an admin not doing their job (only SO's have to enforce the rules), get some evidence and post in the Complaint department and staff will handle it.

also if you wish to make a complaint you should post here, with the proper formatting and sufficient evidence of course.

Yea if you dont then most likely nothing will be done "/

also if you wish to make a complaint you should post here, with the proper formatting and sufficient evidence of course.

Let me save you the trouble. Please dont make a thread about being freekilled. It's Jailbreak, it happens, life goes on. 

Ya dude,i feel you, i get fk like 3 times a day and the admins don't care at all, they should add something to help fks.

its not that we dont care its that we can only act upon what we see, and sometimes admins need to take a shit so were not always at our computer waiting for the beckoning call of someone who was freekilled. trust me i get freekilled alot and after years of playing you learn that sometimes freekillers slip through the cracks. unless your being targeted specifically every round try not to take it personally its just the way the game is.

today i have been frekilled beyond compare i was fk 4 times in one game i know we have plenty of admins online but none of them care enough to slay or give them warnings so i ask that you disipline the admins about freekills 

Ya dude,i feel you, i get fk like 3 times a day and the admins don't care at all, they should add something to help fks.

To both of you, you have to understand a few points..

1) Only SO's and staff are required to handle situations. If a rank/paidmin doesn't want to admin when they are in the server, they don't have to. We would hope that they would, but they are not required to do anything, so there's nothing we can do about that point, which eliminates A LOT of the admins you see on. 

2) Even with SO's and staff, we still need to see it happen. We are also there to PLAY the game just like you. If we aren't dead, it is really hard to tell if someone was freekilled. For example if we're all facing cells, we literally can see nothing, and the best we can do is ask someone why they killed you, and if they give even a remotely valid reason, we aren't going to start a (s)he said/(s)he said war.

3) Possibly most importantly, you guys aren't admins. You don't see admin chat. It gets spammed constantly by people saying they were freekilled, when they know they were not. Also, there are many people who (I know I do this but I have the power to punish people for it) will do something that I know is OK, but I will most likely get killed for because CTs don't pay close enough attention to the rules to know what I'm doing is OK. So yes it was a freekill, but you kind of baited the freekill knowing there was a high chance you would be killed for it. 

tldr; When it comes down to it, the only way to ensure someone is punished for freekilling you is buying admin. If you go this route, please be aware that you also need to be careful and not jump the gun on slaying. You need to take a step back and say "Did I deserve that?" half the time when I do what I mentioned in 3, I don't slay on the first mistake, rather inform them what I was doing was OK, and they just freekilled me. Many times doing this they will kill themselves, say sorry, and improve.

ya i kno wat u guys r saying so i feel u.cows for example is a admin that i dont like, he freekills me all the time and like u said, he doesn't care enough at all about my death. i think the sg admins need to get their shit together and put it all in a backpack, all their shit, so its together. and if they gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere ya kno, take it to a shit store and sell it or put it in a shit museum. idc wat they do, just get their shit together.

ya i kno wat u guys r saying so i feel u.cows for example is a admin that i dont like, he freekills me all the time and like u said, he doesn't care enough at all about my death. i think the sg admins need to get their shit together and put it all in a backpack, all their shit, so its together. and if they gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere ya kno, take it to a shit store and sell it or put it in a shit museum. idc wat they do, just get their shit together.

Jesus i thought this was the CD

This the new complaint department? I have some complaints about wardens giving orders instead of letting us play basketball.

"WoW rude" probably some of those FKs were because of things you didnt know you were doing wrong make sure youve heard the rules compeltely. I get frekilled alot on JB sometimes its part of the game you gota get those points  Kappa