Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dreamhack

Tom Clancy's Division

I'll probably end up getting the division at some point since the "beta" was fun enough, gonna wait for reviews either way because i don't trust ubisoft.

I'll probably end up getting the division at some point since the "beta" was fun enough, gonna wait for reviews either way because i don't trust ubisoft.

Never trust ubisoft!

Probably gona get it for ps4

PSN: ImJuanpe97 I recommend you wait for reviews tho,because *cough* Watch dogs *cough* Rainbow Six Siege *Cough* 

Play with me Bruh :)

Quote from the dev

"We do have to kind of keep it in check with consoles because it would kind of be unfair just to push it so far away from them."

what a good reason to gimp the pc version  PJSalt

I feel like I should report his post for sending me to a site that tried to fill my computer with spyshit.

Anyway, you may as well buy The Division on console.  They're purposefully not optimizing it/ allowing PC users to have nicer graphics.  It's a weak PC port of a console game.

As pumped as I was, after reading the PC Gamer review of it, they were right. Gunplay doesn't feel satisfying, and since the whole damn game is about shooting, that kinda kills it

I played beta and have full version. Wanted a break from Destiny..i got tired of that game, I just hope it doesn't turn into another Destiny. Still some issues here and there -_-. I have it on ps4 because most my friends (only like two) game on pc too. If anyone wants to play sometime let me know! I live in the Netherlands.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk