Sign in to follow this  
bleeprox

Rdm, Please ban EPICDUCKMAN

At the start of the round, EPICDUCKMAN just rdmed Violent Herpes but he couldn't kill him because of his karma. RDM much?

[00:10] EPICDUCKMAN [innocent] has damaged Violent Herpes [innocent] for 85 (148) HP with a deagle

[00:33] <something/world> killed theunderbrony [traitor]

[00:38] LLima [detective] bought a Health Station

Evidence on other maps, I told EPICDUCKMAN to stop rdming, or he'll get seriously reported on the forums, and he was like, "Oh I'm sooo scared that I'm going to get reported on forums, SOOO scared." He said that sarcastically, I think that should heavily encourage for him to get banned. He doesn't care if he rdms. He's also not a small guy, he's like a 18 yr old, according to his voice. There is this other guy, Violent Herpes, supporting the RDMer, and also rdming a lot.  EPIC has 487 karma and Violent has 587.

[02:43] Violent Herpes [innocent] has damaged [bGU] Joshbot5 [innocent] for 37 (44) HP with a shotgun

[02:44] [bGU] Joshbot5 [innocent] has damaged Violent Herpes [innocent] for 22 (50) HP with a shotgun

[02:45] [bGU] Joshbot5 [innocent] has damaged Violent Herpes [innocent] for 20 (44) HP with a shotgun

[02:45] Violent Herpes [innocent] has damaged LLima [innocent] for 9 (11) HP with a shotgun

1. You need to provide the staffs a steam id

2. You need either a video or a screenshot. I'm sure someone might find a screenshot of the log itself, but your copy pasting won't trigger the staff to ban ppl.

Edit: This should be in the CD thread. Plz and ty staff.

Edited by VEGEMITEKILLER

Sign in to follow this