Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fishy Taco

What´s your most hyped game of 2016?

Looking like a bunch of good ones coming out this year.

New Tomb Raider comes out in a few weeks, if it was as good as the previous one I'll be thrilled... I really liked the new one (2013)

Then Deus Ex: Mankind Divided comes out in a few months, really thrilled about this one as I adored HR

Then, my body is ready for the new Mass effect. I hope it doesn't suck, I don't think it will. While 3 was the weakest of the three IMO, they fixed the ending well with the ending dlc (not that it should have been required)

I'll probably pirate the division initially (unless it uses the demon denuvo protection). It looks great, and I'm in general a fan of Ubisoft games, but their track record regarding PC releases has been less than stellar. If it's at least decently optimized and a good game I'll probably buy it. If not, I'll wait for the 10 gigs of patches like Watch Dogs and AC: Unity

I would love to play the new Uncharted when it comes out, I thoroughly enjoyed all three of them with two being my favorite. I'm not going to buy a playstation just to play this game but I'll probably end up borrowing it when one of my friends is done with it. 

Almost forgot, a new Hitman game comes out this year too and relatively soon at that (March). I only just recently played Absolution and was a fan, so I'll definitely give this one a chance too. 

Also Dishonored 2. First one was dope so I'm hoping that continues. 

Overall I'm a big fan of single player games with a good story line. This year seems great for that as a ton of single player story-driven games are coming out that also have stellar gameplay.Like, I thought the whole plot of DX:HR was phenomenal, and the gameplay was just as good. Need more games like that.

Xcom 2 will likely take up so much time. I don't have faith in the division because all the game play they've shown convinces me this will play out just like destiny and be way less mmo than they want us to think. It'll probably play put more like a standard cover shooter than anything. Probably 7 out of 10. Total war should be good. Mass effect will likely be very good. Silently hoping Star wars 1313 gets a release because I've heard they're working on it again

No Man's Sky, been waiting for this game to come out for 2 years now... Better come out this June.

The Division and Ghost Recon Wildlands

Ghost recon feels like it would be a good game. Was really rooting for The Division but it doesn't look as fun as it used to look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk