Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KiLLeR

The game on JB_Obama

<p>I got tired of explaining in game so I decided the easiest way to tell you guys was through the forums. The game in the price is right room that is next to plinko is actually memory. What you have to do is look into each hole and then there will be 3 holes that have a color in them on each side.  Once you see what the colors are you must run back towards the entrance and push the colors that you saw in the game. The first person to click all 3 colors lives, the other side will die. The way I see the game is more of a 1v1 type thing or a substitute for trivia rather, otherwise you get the people who are going to push a button just to troll and kill their whole side. It is actually a pretty fun game if you have people playing it correctly.</p>

This game in Obama, press the start button after the T's are inside

hugAuFN.jpg

The T's find what color their side is (because the sides don't play the same color for both sides)
846skvb.jpg

Then they press their side's color (NOTE: If they press the WRONG color it will kill them, but if they press all 3 colors correctly then they live and it kills the other side.)

sHdXakB.jpg

<p>I got tired of explaining in game

Ya sure "you" got tired.

EDIT:  didn't realize people outside of the server were asking you.  This was posted like 5 mins after i explained it on the server.  Good idea to post it.

Never knew what the game was.  Now I'll have the T's do it for LR.  All I knew about it is that it was fun to put newbie CT's in there and press the button Kappa

I remember hiding in this and some dick T, who was also rebelling, pushed all the buttons and got us both killed. I've never actually played this game in all the 2.5 years I've been on JB.

stickied.

fucking lol

Me and a bunch of late nighters sit there and try to find out how to play this game and it works, then it gets stickied.  Honestly I give more credit to the late nighters who wanted to find it out and play the game, i just started telling ppl on the server and killer then posted it.

EDIT: Which was good Killer posted it.  I just didn't think it was that unknown what/ how the game was played, thats why i find it funny how quickly it grew from late nighters playing it to me telling others on normal time, then to killer posting it.

someone should take some time, make a list with every game available on every map in the jb-map rotation and explain it (text, screenies or vids) and just post it in the jb-section

many people dont know how "live or die" works in texture or "ring around the rosie"(if i remember correctly) or some other complex games e.t.c.

maybe add some good spots for super ninja parcour master and how to do those (like the disko-ramp to couch-game platform jump on avalanche) and just post those in that thread

if noone has interest in doing this i shall sacrifice my free time.

(inb4 showing everyone every secret on all maps vid)

On 13/03/2016 at 4:46 PM, =RED= said:

someone should take some time, make a list with every game available on every map in the jb-map rotation and explain it (text, screenies or vids) and just post it in the jb-section

many people dont know how "live or die" works in texture or "ring around the rosie"(if i remember correctly) or some other complex games e.t.c.

maybe add some good spots for super ninja parcour master and how to do those (like the disko-ramp to couch-game platform jump on avalanche) and just post those in that thread

if noone has interest in doing this i shall sacrifice my free time.

(inb4 showing everyone every secret on all maps vid)

Better get started! Kappa

Imagine the rep though...

On 3/16/2016 at 2:24 AM, Libreals420MistaChang said:

Better get started! Kappa

Imagine the rep though...

ya i need to set things up first (my crap-top cant handle 60fps with recording)

not even while direclty looking in cells

i might as well do it in 30fps

edit: cant even get a steady 20fps in 1280x720 res

not gonna do it bois