Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ironic

The Force Awakens (No spoilers, unless you think my opinion counts as a "spoiler")

Just saw The Force Awakens at my Theatre. I will say I thought it was a pretty awesome movie!

I would recommend any Star Wars fans to go and see it!

I thought it was going to be shit, you've ruined the movie for me

Don't worry. Absolutely no one clapped at the end of the screening I went to so it must be crap right?

Actually I'm kidding. Not about no one clapping because no one did but about it being crappy. It was so damn good. No one clapped because with out giving anything away it is like the Lord of The Rings movies It just ends and you are like... "You son of a bitch how could you just end. I can't wait 2 years. Play the fucking next one now! I need more!!!!!"

Like Turtle said, new cast was amazing. This was my favorite Star Wars movie. 

10/10 would watch again

Spoiler Alert: Darth Vader is Luke's father.

Don't worry. Absolutely no one clapped at the end of the screening I went to so it must be crap right?

Actually I'm kidding. Not about no one clapping because no one did but about it being crappy. It was so damn good. No one clapped because with out giving anything away it is like the Lord of The Rings movies It just ends and you are like... "You son of a bitch how could you just end. I can't wait 2 years. Play the fucking next one now! I need more!!!!!"

People kept on clapping every time whenever characters like Han Solo, Leia, etc came up. Lol there was a lot of clapping.

The reason why I don't want to go on premiere is because of fucking people like that. Making noises during the movie, talking, hollering, fucking in the corner...

I'm a pretty hardcore Star Wars fan. When I watch this movie, it better be immersive. I can't handle being dragged out of the immersion by fuckers that can't figure out courtesy.

The reason why I don't want to go on premiere is because of fucking people like that. Making noises during the movie, talking, hollering, fucking in the corner...

I'm a pretty hardcore Star Wars fan. When I watch this movie, it better be immersive. I can't handle being dragged out of the immersion by fuckers that can't figure out courtesy.

My theater was well behaved. Maybe because I sought out a 2d showing instead of that fake 3d. I have no problem with 3d as long as it is filmed with a 3d camera.

There only issue was one guy texting and taking selfies before the show and I knew he would be a problem. Sure enough when the opening crawl came out so his phone came out and he started filming. A bunch of people behind him told him to put it away and did so without much hassle. Probably for the best since their where plenty of police in the lobby.