Sign in to follow this  
Moose

Suggestions By Ruffles

Well, I posted before but since it was changed I'll repost.

I think it would could to have a voice bar for the CTS who are not warden. So then it helps not having spammers or younger kids who are on CT who constantly keep on talking or spamming. Then they people with the voice bar could give simple commands of just "drop the gun *name* don't pick it up or pass it on, no detours or delays" or "I'll be taking over as warden, all terrorist freeze no detours or delays." Just an idea, so it would cut on everyone spamming constantly.

Another idea I have had is a random warden chooser each round, instead of the CTS who talk get the option "are you the warden" and push one, and they aren't really the warden. So then instead of the same warden every round or someone trying to be a warden whore, every CT has a chance to be warden and if they don't want to warden they shouldn't be on the CT team. It would just be nice for every CT to have a chance than just the same warden.

I don't know if it's possible, or if this is a silly request to make a rule, but it would be cool to add a rule a CT can only be warden every other round. So the CT who is warden round one cannot warden until round three. So that would get rid of someone constantly trying to warden whore and allow someone else the chance to warden.

And one last thing, on defend the house, war day, and whatever war day it is. CT's shouldn't be allowed in vents. I've noticed Cts just sit there and camp, and all it does is allow them to delay the round or warday. They should just shoot and kill terrorist, rather than just sitting in a vent.

Also one last thing. I think the "drop your gun for a freeday" should not be allowed. All it does is show favoritism to one terrorist. The reason the gun is in the cell is to give the terrorist a chance to rebel or to be a wimp and drop it. It isn't really fair to give one terrorist a free day for dropping a gun and not try to and participate for LR by doing the games and such. It's like if I rebelled and was pardoned and to freeze with all terrorist and had a gun, and the warden was like "ruffles drop the gun for a freeday' it would just seem to be favoritism. And there really isn't a point to it. A terrorist should either rebel or just be a wimp and drop the gun without getting a free day.

Anyway, that's all my ideas! I'm not sure if they can be implemented or anything, but I thought I'd just share my thoughts!

Oh, I have one more. Terrorist should never be allowed the position warden. UNLESS a T gets an LR and asks for a terrorist warden next round as the warden. CT warden should have to accept and admin or SO to accept as well, since they're unmutting the terrorist next round. And then, a CT should NEVER be able to pass warden on to a terrorist on a regular round. CT's are on the CT team for a reason and if they don't wanna give orders or do their job. They shouldn't be on the team.

Edited by Ruffles

And they're on CT to give orders and keep terrorist in line and trying to help the warden, Pepper! And if warden dies, take it and give orders. If they don't wanna do anything of that as CT, well then they don't need to be on the CT team. Allow someone else to go on CT who wants to give orders and keep games, and so forth fun for the terrorist.

There are times a ct that is not warden needs to talk constantly. If a bunch of ts get guns in a way, if a game is played where the a ct needs to talk ect. I dont want a ct unable to give a command because their voice has drained too much.

I dont like the idea of random wardens either. If someone is clearly warden whoring, someone can and should step in. Some people arent just good wardens. While practicing is the best way to learn, its still not a bad idea to watch other CTs give orders. A CT should be willing to warden, but if a better warden is around who isnt warden whoring, they should still have the option.

This is similar to the previous response. Wardens who are still learning being forced to warden. It takes time to learn how to warden effectively, time that should be given.

On defend the house or a warday, cts should be allowed to go anywhere. The whole map is kos. If cts arent allowed in vents, they're gonna camp on other parts of the map. while that may reduce areas they can camp in, cts that wish to not camp have an easier route around the map. The biggest reason cts camp on a warday is because going out in the open is sure death.

Drop your gun for a freeday is the only thing im unsure about still. Right now its allowed as long as the offer is not offered to only one person. If a warden asks for a t to drop his gun for a freeday, any other t he sees with a gun around this time, should also have the same offer, otherwise its clear favoritism.

A T should never just randomly be passed warden. The T however can win it in a prize, that being lr, or a game, but never randomly. Being randomly passed warden is favoritism because the T with warden as pretty much a free ride to almost LR. 

I can agree with some of the points, but I guess that's where we will agree to disagree. I just saw a lot of stuff going on within the server that last few weeks. With multiple mic spamming, people talking over warden for no reasons, just saying nothing of relevant to what was said, and what not. Yes I know, we have the simple access to warn, mute, and to ban if it consists.

I agree, CT's should be willing, but most of them are the same warden every round. That bludhound kid, not the original bloodhound, was on earlier constantly trying to warden whore and never give anyone else a chance. Yes, I simply muted him and gave other people warden to give others a chance, instead of the same vague orders. Shift walk to Cuban flag, unstack, and the repetitiveness of bludhound. And you're right a SO, Rankmin, or paidmin have the opportunity to step in and enforce, but not a lot of them do. I for one do step in. I just see it as If CT's wanna play on the CT team they should all be willing to participate and take warden, and so forth. Even if they're new, they should just ask CT's then who know orders to help them out etc.

As for the terrorist gaining warden, it should only be LR he gets to warden next round. Because if a terrorist won it during a game or trivia, wouldn't that terrorist easily do something to get other terrorist killed, so he could easily get LR. Unless that terrorist warden HAS to participate along with other terrorist as well, so he doesn't get a free shoe in for LR.

I can agree whole heartdly on CT's no bar duration, rule added so a CT cannot be warden every round, or random wardens. Still hard with the CT's allowed in vents on war days and what not, but in the end it's your decision and I'll respect it.

Thanks for taking the time and reading the suggestions, and giving a reply. I greatly do appreciate it. I also respect whatever you decide. I just thought I would throw in some ideas and get feedback!

RE: Asking a terrorist to pull out his gun for a freeday.

I think this should be allowed. It helps rounds when you are warden to keep the round moving without any interruptions (ie. the terrorist with a pistol, while in a stack killing people).

Right now terrorists with just a pistol have a big advantage, we don't know who is carrying it (unless you know what cell it spawns in). Back in the day before the orange jumpsuit skins, you used to be able to see who was carrying it. You could unstack the Ts, shoulder to shoulder and make them face cells and do an anal cavity search (haha), you'd see the gun on their hip and tell them to drop it in their cell (similar to what you do with a visible rifle or AWP).

Until the skins are fixed, giving a freeday for a terrorist should be allowed. It's a cleaner round and allows me to do something fun with the round, rather than the chaos created from a hidden pistol.

A pistol can do so much damage, especially on maps where CTs don't have armor.

On that topic, why don't we just spawn everyone with armor?

Sign in to follow this