Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dakka

TNT causing crashes?

Today at 10:44 AM, the server crashed for the second time because of an explosion caused by TNT on both the dojo and minecraft maps. I don't know why, but both times it was from contact with a player.

Probably not a valid issue, but both crashes happened right after touching TNT.

I'll look into it. I'm not sure if it just happened to be really poor timing, or if this really was the issue. I played for a few hours yesterday, on maps with TNT which people hit, and the server never crashed. 

I remember this happening on Dojo as well.  But then right after we tried to replicate it and it didn't happen again.  Not sure if it was precise situation or bad timing on 2 occurrences.  Not much i think you can do about it unless we can replicate it.

It's due to the effects of the initial explosion the detail of the explosion causing sudden drops in fps and if big enough causing crash we need to have more seeders

Come again?

Happened once again a few nights ago, when we connected to jb_texture the first thing i did was run to the sg_tortoise sign and toggle it, crashed before the explosion went off.

Seems to only happen when the server is low population, then again a lot of things are weird when the population is low, like how the map doesn't change at round 10 and it reloads the same map every round after 10 until everyone rtv's for the next map.