Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piero

CS:GO Winter Tournament [Jan 22-24]

Updated Prizes

1st Place

$50 purchase from Amazon (CA & US only) or Steam

AWP Redline (x6) (donated by Trinity Crush and Travesty)

1 item from the Donated Prizes List

Forum 'CSGO Winner' Badge

2nd Place 

AK47 Redline (x6) (donated by Trinity Crush and Travesty)

1 item from the Donated Prizes List (after 1st place has chosen)

I understand the pros of getting a 6th but is it really necessary to require 6 per team? I'm mainly in the tourny to shoot heads and have fun, I'm drafting people who think the same way. It's gonna be p awk to draft the 6th player knowing he's gonna sit out the entire tourny and then tell him exactly that.

you're gonna be real thankful when the day comes and one of your mates says frig cant make it

Servers are hosted in CHICAGO

sG | Tournament Server #1: connect 216.105.171.120:27017; password sgtourney

sG | Tournament Server #2: connect 216.105.171.120:27018; password sgtourney

sG | Tournament Server #3: connect 216.105.171.120:27019; password sgtourney

GOTV #1: connect 216.105.171.120:27217

GOTV #2: connect 216.105.171.120:27218

GOTV #3: connect 216.105.171.120:27219

Find your server -> Open Console (~) -> Copy + Pasta

http://www.joinsg.net/topic/67324-csgo-tournament-servers/

Please run as many 10mans as you'd like on these servers. If run into any bugs, please let us know asap.

The GOTV should record any pug that has been set up. Let me know if you'd want the demo of that match.

I would if i could not play on my VPN,  My IP being 124.40.60.121 is blocked

We block connections to our servers from the Asia-Pacific for obvious reasons. If your VPN is located at/near one of the hops required to reach our Chicago server(s) you shouldn't notice any huge increases in ping (hopefully). Also I don't know if the Chicago servers are blocking the Asia-Pacific at all, but I do know our main LA servers do.

and it is a weekend right?

It will be from Early Saturday, Late Saturday to Sunday, and Late Sunday to Monday morning for people in Europe.  Jan 23-24-25. 

Lowki... you've been officially disqualified from the tournament due to your recent ban.

You should have known better than to massfreekill 9+ people...

I might not be able to be on during the draft because the 16th is my birthday, but i'll try .

Don't worry about it. We got enough Captains. See the players list for more info.

I'll throw in another $30 pizza for this one trav

You know what? You're just the sweetest thing.

Don't worry about it. We got enough Captains. See the players list for more info.

If I can come, where are you guys doing the draft TS3?

Nah I mean like watch the draft not actually draft. It would be funny if I did a mock draft for jokes. 

Okay, you do that lol

Okay, you do that lol

I am a analytic person, I will base the mock draft off JB LOL, but seriously is there anyway I could watch or listen?  

I am a analytic person, I will base the mock draft off JB LOL, but seriously is there anyway I could watch or listen?  

I think what we're going to do is have the whole channel muted and unmute the captain when it's his/her turn to choose a player from the draft.

So yes, you could be there if we don't lock the channel. It might be chaotic so we'll see how it goes.

I think what we're going to do is have the whole channel muted and unmute the captain when it's his/her turn to choose a player from the draft.

So yes, you could be there if we don't lock the channel. It might be chaotic so we'll see how it goes.

Alright, I was just asking because some people might enjoy just watching who goes first and stuff or it might be me that likes watching drafts. GL to you and the other captains.