Sign in to follow this  
KiLLeR

Skill surf server/maps

Skill surf  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see skill surf maps or another server?

• Yes
    • No

So i was wondering if we could either add maps into the surf server we already have or just get a skill surf server. I think it would increase the population quite a bit because i know myself and many other people in the clan that already go to other servers to surf. I was wondering what your thoughts were on the idea.

I wouldn't mind. But I think this was suggested in the past, correct me if I am wrong. It would be pretty getting a skill surf, in my opinion. I enjoy skill surfing quite a bit and I know other servers people are quite fond of it.

It's been suggested many times. The answer is always that the current skill surf servers are too big and well known to compete with.

It's been suggested many times. The answer is always that the current skill surf servers are too big and well known to compete with.

Then who cares about the competition we have a *large proportion* clan of people that would use it if we had decent maps

Edited by K1LLeR

Then who cares about the competition we have a *large proportion* clan of people that would use it if we had decent maps

Cause after the initial hype without a steady outside of the clan playerbase the server would be left empty without population and be just a waste of resources...

The population on the Surf Rpg Dm is very steady and I play on it almost every single day of the week. I'm not against a Skill Surf server, but I don't want to see the Surf DM server die.

My opinion is a little biased because surf rpg has always been my favorite. I'd rather not see it change too drastically.