Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

camelFun

SID - Rain (ANIMOSO Remix)

https://soundcloud.com/animoso/sid-rain-animoso-remix

Thanks to everyone for your feedback in that earlier version of this song. I was really doubting myself with this one. This is the first time I've done a clean enough bootleg remix of a song (and released it for that matter), and it worked out well enough to impress some of you, so I expanded on it and kept working on it. Thank you taboo for the delicious album art :P

All feedback is extremely appreciated—Just me posting this song is proof of that, so give me your thoughts!

Gotta say camel there is not a single song that you've produced that I do not like. This is fantastic and I can't wait to hear more of you're creations :>.

I could not be more sexually aroused in this exact moment.

camelFun is going to recruit FireFighter to be his live DJ and help collaborate. The two shall move to Japan and become the superstar DJ duo known as Fire Camel. The highlight of their show will be an animatronic camel that spits fireballs.

Gotta say camel there is not a single song that you've produced that I do not like. This is fantastic and I can't wait to hear more of you're creations :>.

I could not be more sexually aroused in this exact moment.

You went pretty ham eh? thanks a lot

Meh

I'll have you know Shenron over here didn't even listen to the song!

1:37 the feels

It worked without adding other harmonics so it was reeally fitting

camelFun is going to recruit FireFighter to be his live DJ and help collaborate. The two shall move to Japan and become the superstar DJ duo known as Fire Camel. The highlight of their show will be an animatronic camel that spits fireballs.

I think I deserve a little more credit than that -cough-

This is pretty fantastic I got to say!

Keep up the good work!

Appreciate it a lot my man