Sign in to follow this  
Face

War3 Questionnaire (calling all regulars)

Honestly, shinobi is perfect. Its not OP its good in the right hands and sucks in the wrong ones and is easily countered. Oh, and its also map based. I want to mouth kiss you Sandy!!!!!

But, I feel the biggest change I'd like to see is the music races get a revamp. Not big one but a slight one with the CD on ultimates and what abilities are offered with each son and such. Each race jukebox/musician has good songs and then it has ones that literally suck balls. If we could shuffle through them faster or make more dynamic ones. A Lil John song in there could make this happen fo shoooo.

Out of curiosity why are there so many races?

I would say mainly for sakes of variety, so you can play different races, at different levels and they each do a different thing.

And so the more levels you gain, more there is for you to do. 

And because the community likes to make races, and they get implemented. Its rather fun. 

Magneto-->The evade is pretty strong (Evading almost every bullet)

Human Alliance-->The Bash is stupid (I got shot once and was stunned till my death)

Shinobi-->Ultimate (Its kinda annoying that shinobi can jump in and out of battle every 4sec. set the cooldown to like 7sec when maxed)

Edited by Hotshotツ

Out of curiosity why are there so many races?

Variety, progression, many gaps between levels have been filled in with new races in the past ~6 months.

On behalf of Daman who is AFK for 6 months:

12:55 PM - ESDaman: Alright, this is some deeper feedback on my thoughts after your survey.
12:58 PM - ESDaman: I don't think every race needs to be balanced, especially since we have so many races. I dont think the point of war3 is to hop on any class and drop 30 bombs. To me the races are meant to be fun. There should be some overpowered classes, and some classes arent technically overpowered until someone who played them realy well jumps on them, such as impetus and sensei.
1:01 PM - ESDaman: but since there are so many races, trying to balance them all would be pointless. Some races are just there for fun and to add new content. Yeah, people suck on some races and need to find one they're good at, so I dont think buffs are needed. I guess what I'm saying is that I dont care much about balance.

On behalf of Daman who is AFK for 6 months:

12:55 PM - ESDaman: Alright, this is some deeper feedback on my thoughts after your survey.

12:58 PM - ESDaman: I don't think every race needs to be balanced, especially since we have so many races. I dont think the point of war3 is to hop on any class and drop 30 bombs. To me the races are meant to be fun. There should be some overpowered classes, and some classes arent technically overpowered until someone who played them realy well jumps on them, such as impetus and sensei.

1:01 PM - ESDaman: but since there are so many races, trying to balance them all would be pointless. Some races are just there for fun and to add new content. Yeah, people suck on some races and need to find one they're good at, so I dont think buffs are needed. I guess what I'm saying is that I dont care much about balance.

I think the server is for the most part, balanced. Small tweaks can be made here or there, but there's nothing on the scale of pre-nerf adventurer right now imo.

Will likely post the results in ~24 hours. We are at 55 surveys which is good, I really wanted to break 50.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the results so far. I hope they might give some people a new perspective on things.

I agree with the fact that the races currently are really balanced, I simply believe that some races just need a little nudge in the right direction to be fun and fair.

On the side, I really think Plaguebearer should have the infected skin but green

Sorry Face, just submitted my survey.

Little late, I was debating some things.

Nobody's mentioned Xian, but he's #1 on my list.

Imo balance him, take away his ability to buy 50 clip.

Whats the point of restricting a race to a pistol when they can buy a 50 clip with bonus damage.

Seriously, it would balance out pistoleer too.

The glock is garbage and glockness spends levels/actual points to get it's extended clip.

Food for thought.