Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Ross Zombie

American Football movies

Nothing brings the feeling of fall in America like throwing around a dead pig skin, drinking a beer, and hearing a father yell at his son to live his dream for him. So I compiled some of the greatest movies to give you those warm fuzzy feelings.

#5 Little Giants
Group of misfit kids and a lesbian go against Al Bundy's dream team of privileged white kids
Little_giants_movie.jpg
#4 Rudy
Short kid fakes his way into being a Notre Dame groupie, then onto the team itself only to sit on the bench all season
de052a10-3642-11e5-a952-078adcd1e461_rud
#3 Longest Yard
A star NFL quarterback is sent to jail when he gathers a bunch of convicts, blacks, and gays to rise above the racist WWE guards.
(Both original and remake have Burt Reynolds)
Longest-Yard.jpg
#2 Radio
A local retard (Cuba Gooding Jr.) keeps interrupting the local high school football teams practice. Everyone grows to love the little fucker and soon after let him even couch the team which turn out to be the Philadelphia Eagles.
p32089_d_v7_aa.jpg
#1 Remember the Titans
The town hires a black guy to be the new High School Football coach?! WHHHHHAAAATTTTT???!!!! Now nobody is racist, and the team is the greatest! Also 60's nostalgia.
MV5BMTczNTA2MDc0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTg4

What's some of your favorites?

If u want a fun American football movie I highly recommend Blue Mountain State and Longest yard laughed so hard :)

post-48453-0-09067000-1445295952_thumb.j

post-48453-0-00241700-1445296046_thumb.j

We are Marshall, 5th quarter, and Leatherheads are a few of my favorites. 5th quarter because of Wake Forest being where I grew up, Marshall for the feels and leatherheads is a good comedy.

Any Given Sunday is great and then if you want more of a comedy it is hard to go wrong with The Replacements. If for no other reason, watch The replacements for Keanu Reeves luscious locks.