Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Ross Zombie

Smokers lounge

@h4rdWyre I'm not the greatest when it comes to vaping but I know quite a bit but regulated box mods are just my favorite devices because of the consistency of the vape rather a mec mod relies on the battery, and unregulated box mods are great for putting out power that a mec mod can't if it only has one battery... And the new DNA 200 chip is very nice I want one xD... ATM I got a 40a raptor chip..

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

**sorry about the double post**

@ Liberal, Mech mods put out greater power but for a short time before they start to taper off. Box mods use chips to allow that battery to be used at the same rate over the whole lifespan. 

@Narwhals, Fahkir is some dank ass shit. My last hookah got stolen, and I'm getting a new 4 hose one in December when my authentic shop has their sale. Pineapple/Blueberry combo, will try. But their banana/pineapple was also pretty good. Or double apple and pineapple lol. :D

Also on the topic of vaping "cannabis". There two diff ways my friends use. One is an oil pen that uses oil/dabs, but is not very discrete. The other is a "vape" for grass that basically stores a specific amount of weed within a chamber, and after u power it on it creates a specific amount of smoke depending on the size/ burn time. Both were reasonably priced if i remember (~$100). Some of the oil pens can come w/ different attachments for diff things. You could THEORETICALLY smoke week on a vape if you made some stupid low resistance coil that could hold some weed. Don't recommend because it would ruin the overall point/experience. 

Bumping old topic.

I was hospitalized recently due to my stomach, went home, packed the tobacco pipe.....and right back to the ER. Apparently my body can't tolerate nicotine. So I had to switch to sticking a robot dick in my mouth. 

DtJ7oAe.jpg

I have been looking for this thread for a while but I couldn't find it?! 

Anyways bought a new bong a couple weeks ago!

was trying to think of a "name" for it if you have any ideas let me know :lul: