Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Ross Zombie

Smokers lounge

This is a place to show off your pieces.
All are Welcome!

• vapes
  • cigars
  • ciggarettes
  • pipes
  • marijuana
  • hookahs

Tell us what you guys enjoy and how you enjoy it!

*sG rules still apply to all post in this thread.

f90pKLf.jpg

Quality tobacco, strawberry shisha and a sprinkle of marijuana is a great way to spend an evening with friends.

Smoking fresh tobacco out of a pipe is really enjoyable.

Out of curiosity what do you use for your pipes?

Bought a vape when they first started coming out but I never kept up with refilling it - I got tired of it for some reason. It was cool while it lasted.

I don't buy cigarettes any more either. But I'll occasionally bum one off a friend if we're out camping.

I started pipe smoking over the summer. It really is a cailming experience, but it's a pain in the ass to maintain. The wooden one was my first one. It was cheap but got me in to it. The white one is ceramic and has an awesome taste to it, so I've been cleaning it with vodka to clear out the ash and the old flavor. Of course I use matches for it.

For cigars which I have smoked since 18 I always loved the romeo juliettas. They are decently priced Churchills and give a good bold burn, and burn for a good 2 hours! It's hard to place a favorite for cigars because there are soooo many, but I can never have acid, they make me sick for some odd reason.

I started pipe smoking over the summer. It really is a cailming experience, but it's a pain in the ass to maintain.

Just like your lungs when you inhale that shit Kappa

still waiting on sweetrock to post her bong and someone to post their overly complex custom vape build

I already post it in different thread!

post-9470-0-29360500-1444868127_thumb.jp

Just like your lungs when you inhale that shit Kappa

You don't inhale pipe tobacco

In my experience pipe smells better than it tastes

I always preferred cigars because a decent quality one has great taste and smell.

My current vape setup is an eleaf istick 50w with a kanger subtank mini. Get my juice from Mount Baker vapor and now I'm down to 6mg of nicotine (former cig smoker, over 7 months).

You don't inhale pipe tobacco

In my experience pipe smells better than it tastes

I always preferred cigars because a decent quality one has great taste and smell.

My current vape setup is an eleaf istick 50w with a kanger subtank mini. Get my juice from Mount Baker vapor and now I'm down to 6mg of nicotine (former cig smoker, over 7 months).

I was referring to the cigars.

You can inhale both pipe tobacco and cigar tobacco. If you're inhaling cigar tobacco, ideally you'll inhale only every other puff. 

Either way you'll be inhaling tobacco, whether it be smoke in the air or directly, and it'll give you whatever small high and relax you.

You don't inhale cigar smoke either...

If you're smoking that shit, it gets in the air. If you breath that air, you're inhaling it. Is this a mystery to people?

I enjoy Drew Estates Cigars...

Cheap and taste good.

Specifically their ACID line.

I couldn't stand Acid, my go to cheap cigar was Punch. For a slightly better more expensive one I would go non-cuban Cohiba.

I have smoked Cubans before but the person that had them didn't know how to keep cigars so it wasn't a great smoking experience but the smell and flavor was still decent.

Yea my dad kept cigars in a fridge crisper..... Never been that sick in my life.

It's a sad day boys. That ceramic dragon Cale pipe was broken last night. Only had a few good smokes.

wFmOD6K.jpg

Just for Centran. 

Its a full copper Ragnarok Mod. With a copper Mutation V3 RDA. The coils are 2.5mm macro coils at about 7-8 wraps and a .21 ohm resistance. Japanese cotton only. Liquid is some blueberry pancake, although need new cotton. I also got like 20 othe flavors. The box is all my spare parts,cotton and ohm reader.

wFmOD6K.jpg

Just for Centran. 

Its a full copper Ragnarok Mod. With a copper Mutation V3 RDA. The coils are 2.5mm macro coils at about 7-8 wraps and a .21 ohm resistance. Japanese cotton only. Liquid is some blueberry pancake, although need new cotton. I also got like 20 othe flavors. The box is all my spare parts,cotton and ohm reader.

Oh god here we go

For who ever vapes you gotta get down on regulated box mod, and atm DNA 200 chip is pretty dope,  apparently the chip is upgradable or updatable or something like that...  btw what are some of the more popular glass companies out there in America where your from if you're there?