Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Ross Zombie

Smokers lounge

gBLWqQK.jpg?1

Excuse the dirty table, the skull one in the middle has the bowl on the back side 

weaboo? i dont even watch anime xD and its in my garage, we happened to be out there last night and the table just hasn't been cleaned in a couple days xD

EDIT: lol not sure why we have a funnel in there xD

@Liberal. Its a DNA 20 chip, DNA 30s are better. Also I can tell u do not know much about vaping seeing as how a mech mod is meant for the pure low resistance where the regulated generally cannot go.

"I can taste that this is a horrible 25milliohm piece of crap coil."

???

Please enlighten me as to whether or not the conductivity of your machines actually changes the consistancy of the vapor

Yes it does lol. That is the whole point. The lower the resistance, the faster the coil can "vaporize" the e-liquid. Therefore producing more vapor, faster. Also, some people prefer different vaping experiences. The more energy that is consumed from the battery, the faster the vapor is. Also the type of e-liquid matters to the consistency as well. PG (propylene Glycol) is used for more flavor, but produces less vapor. VG (vegetable glycol) is the opposite, and you mix/match different ratios. Also the sheer amount of flavors change the consistency. Some e-liquids come w/ certain additions like menthol, extra flavor, and more. The mill size, coil material, coil build design, and the battery are just some of the factors that change the consistency of the vape.

Yes it does lol. That is the whole point. The lower the resistance, the faster the coil can "vaporize" the e-liquid. Therefore producing more vapor, faster. Also, some people prefer different vaping experiences. The more energy that is consumed from the battery, the faster the vapor is. Also the type of e-liquid matters to the consistency as well. PG (propylene Glycol) is used for more flavor, but produces less vapor. VG (vegetable glycol) is the opposite, and you mix/match different ratios. Also the sheer amount of flavors change the consistency. Some e-liquids come w/ certain additions like menthol, extra flavor, and more. The mill size, coil material, coil build design, and the battery are just some of the factors that change the consistency of the vape.

if these vape kids spent half as much time studying instead of researching their vape....

I got a smoke machine that'll put any of your vapes to shame.

Also is anyone here familiar with vaping marijuana? Is that a thing?

Not familiar but it is a thing. I'm sure somewhere can give you more detailed technical information but it is not the same as with e-cigs.

Cigs use a fluid that is heated up. with marijuana the whole thing is vaporized. If you look up info on it you will see that it is done all at once and you need a long big bag to fill up with the vapor. Cigs are on demand and thus portable since it doesn't get as hot and you only "smoke" what you need from the fluid container. Marijuana you basically do at home because it is all or nothing so you fill up a big bag to "smoke" over a short period. 

To put it another way... e-cigs vaping is like having a pack of cigarettes. You have a bunch of small short/quick smoke breaks. marijuana vaping is like a cigar. It is one large one that is going to take you awhile. You smoke it in one go but takes you longer and isn't really something you can(or rather should) put out and use later.

I got a smoke machine that'll put any of your vapes to shame.

I prefer this compared to a joint, pipe or bong. It heats quickly as well. And after 10 seconds you already have a good hoot. You also don't waste marijuana and can even reuse it multiple times. It's discreet and doesn't stink. I can take it with me on a night out or a movie if I want to. Don't need to bring any extra weed. Just pack it and go. It's a good investment, imo.

http://sales.magic-flight.com/premium-cherry-launch-box-kit/

cherry_box_copy__85558.1355275701.386.51

Usually people just do dabs instead it gets you high within 5 minutes of smoking and its much simpler than spending lots of money on a vape, you can use a hookah pen for dabs if you know what your doing you just use the coils to heat the wax and it works wonders. Only issue is the coil burns out quickly so you'll have to keep getting new ones.

I prefer this compared to a joint, pipe or bong. It heats quickly as well. And after 10 seconds you already have a good hoot. You also don't waste marijuana and can even reuse it multiple times. It's discreet and doesn't stink. I can take it with me on a night out or a movie if I want to. Don't need to bring any extra weed. Just pack it and go. It's a good investment, imo.

http://sales.magic-flight.com/premium-cherry-launch-box-kit/

cherry_box_copy__85558.1355275701.386.51

these are garbage do not buy

these are garbage do not buy

I've had mine for 3 years now and works perfectly fine. Also has a lifetime warranty for if it wears out, which I'm told is a no questions asked policy. I think that's the main reason a lot of people love it so much. Hell I just found out today that they have over 23,000 people subscribed to their subreddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/mflb/

Edit: Because you said they were garbage, I actually had to check what other people were saying and if, for some reason, others were having problems with theirs. I couldn't even find one single bad review. So I don't have a hot clue what you're talking about. Thanks for your in-depth analysis lol.

I've had mine for 3 years now and works perfectly fine. Also has a lifetime warranty for if it wears out, which I'm told is a no questions asked policy. I think that's the main reason a lot of people love it so much. Hell I just found out today that they have over 23,000 people subscribed to their subreddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/mflb/

first of all. can confirm those aren't garbage. there surprisingly effective. and as for the no questions policy. its true.. my friend let me borrow his and the screen cracked. i emailed them about it and the sent me return label knowing i wasn't the owner lol. was great cause i could return a fresh brand new one to my friend. 

I'd post a picture of my vape but you guys would probably be jelly. I happen to have possession of a Volcano that a friend has loaned me indefinitely. My fuck is it good.

c649fa79bdc39e0c4119cb4181a7b31c.jpg
This sexy piece of artwork is completely hand made, metal and glass. Its a 3 foot tall Khalil Mamoon hookah, straight out of Egypt. This is the best hookah money can buy. I've got a Pakistani clay bowl up top and a disposable hose. Al Fakir Pineapple and Blueberry in the head, topped off with some coconut coals.

Fucking Tapatalk flipped the image...

I'd post a picture of my vape but you guys would probably be jelly. I happen to have possession of a Volcano that a friend has loaned me indefinitely. My fuck is it good.

A little jelly, ngl. Although once it becomes more readily available, I wanna see what my Snow Wolf can do for oils and shit. gotta put that 200 watts to use somehow