Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johnyyboii

Yoooooo

Hey everybody, just wanted to say hi to the community. Not fairly new to CS:GO sG servers, but the forums yes.

I'm interested in joining this casual gamers lounge. I understand i have to either post 25 threads or receive 5 refferals from Level 2 clan members?? What must a person do to get referrals? I'm lowkey tired of paid admin, i wanna join the family now! lol

Thanks Again!

And much love from So Cal! :)

+

Hey everybody, just wanted to say hi to the community. Not fairly new to CS:GO sG servers, but the forums yes.

I'm interested in joining this casual gamers lounge. I understand i have to either post 25 threads or receive 5 refferals from Level 2 clan members?? What must a person do to get referrals? I'm lowkey tired of paid admin, i wanna join the family now! lol

Thanks Again!

And much love from So Cal! :)

Just Talk to them 1 on 1 :P 

Best way to join the community is just be yourself, play on the servers and let the community get to know you.

Don't go out of your way to bother people and kiss-ass, don't make a crap ton of posts or necro 3 year old posts to get your post count up, thats the easiest way to get banned and people will simply vote no on you.

And you say youre not new to the sG servers, mind telling us what servers you play on? Because I have never seen you online. (Granted I don't go much on ZE/Surf.)

And welcome to the forums.

edit; You need 5 referrals from lvl2 members or above (Sos/staff can refer, doesnt matter what level they are.)

Mostly on the sG | Mini Games Server and zombie mod >>>>>

Jailbreak is fun, but i mini games is my addiction.

thanks for the feedback! you'll see me more active

Welcome to the forums! If you have GMod then you should come by our TTT servers!

And be sure not to spam for posts! Other then that good luck and be sure to message me if you have any questions!

Welcome to the forums and don't shit post to 25 or you're going to get lots of no votes when you do apply.  :lol: