Sign in to follow this  
jason.gee

Diamond Swords On Mincraft Map JB

T's can harm other t's unless warden restricts it. Ct's aren't allowed to harm other ct's.

Adding on -> T's harming CT's intentionally are considered rebelling. CT's Intentionally running into the sword so that it would seem the wielder is rebelling should be considered baiting and be punished accordingly.

CT's shouldn't even have the sword. Anyways.

CT's shouldn't even have the sword. Anyways.

I usually end up slaying due to the fact they go away from team to get it if they do have it but you always have the one smart ass who goes "ITS PAST 6" 

I usually end up slaying due to the fact they go away from team to get it if they do have it but you always have the one smart ass who goes "ITS PAST 6" 

Not very smart when you shove your foot up their ass while asking "why do you have a sword if you were looking for rebellers?".

Not very smart when you shove your foot up their ass while asking "why do you have a sword if you were looking for rebellers?".

Exactly this. The CT's have to remember that just because it's past 6:00 doesn't mean they can go wondering off into fucktard land running around freely; so many times I'll see CT's surfing in Minecraft, climbing in Clouds, or Bhoping in Dojo and when I'll ask what the fuck they think they're doing only to hear, "It's past 6:00 bro, haha" you can bet they are getting slayed. It's like normal CS:GO, there are objectives the CT's have and without them actively helping their teammates, those objections will not be met and the T's have more of an opportunity to rebel, and win. Which as a mostly T sided player, I'm okay with.