Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetrock

JCS

JCS  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who u think should be the new JCS

• Centran
    • Chosen
    • Firefighter
    • bulletford
    • Clamps

Can I be an SO in this new regime?

We would like to keep you on staff however we'd use your talents towards being the first Musical Director of sG and you would sign talent for our label. Your calm and cool nature will be of much use in artist negotiations. This label would provide productions for our new twitch stream intros/outros and breaks for all of our world renowned tournaments. Then we would of course sell the music people have been asking about in twitch chat.

This is all pending JCS approval from our new leader, Matty... Whose beauty cannot be matched. I mean look into those eyes... Who wouldn't vote for him?

The clear choice here is Firefighter, but that won't happen because mimic hates people from Denmark =(

The clear choice here is Firefighter, but that won't happen because mimic hates people from Denmark =(

SHUT THE FUCK UP EDDY! PISSED!

This is all pending JCS approval from our new leader, Matty... Whose beauty cannot be matched. I mean look into those eyes... Who wouldn't vote for him?

I think you mean our new supreme overlord FirefighterDK... Whose trance music is the only thing to calm the beasts that will cause the great horse riots of 2017. We need him in high position and to keep him safe for one day he will save us all with his music. So it has been foretold!

I think you mean our new supreme overlord FirefighterDK... Whose trance music is the only thing to calm the beasts that will cause the great horse riots of 2017. We need him in high position and to keep him safe for one day he will save us all with his music. So it has been foretold!

I'd be okay with this.

His time spent managing will hopefully keep him away from playing comp/10mans with me.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind FFDK in an entry level staff position. Other people on staff feel differently.

u  are not jedi knight worthy yet

Imagine dave writing digests...

October Community Digest

• Staff changes
  • Some event thing
  • Permabans for not following my rules (which I will not disclose)