Sign in to follow this  
Ironic

Being In The Traitor Room Rule Change? (GMod TTT)

As some of you may know the rule at the moment on TTT for people being in the T Room is "Being in the traitor room. (Use common sense, if everyone is running in because the door keeps magically opening don't kill everyone as that isn't proof)"

Now as I see why this rule is like this since some groups of people like to just walk in there, but I feel that this rule really should just be black and white rule.

Because this rule is like this some people think they can just walk into the T Room with a couple more people and nothing will happen.

997df001d720095d8bbc5bd9c82262a8.png

b6fed2bd13d2adc0d941a46458e6e455.png

I and the other Admins then decided not to slay this guy who killed these two because it was only them three that went into the T Room (both of the ones who were killed were T's). Since we didn't proceed to slay him, Mystic Dragon and Derpred were complaining in chat and voice chat about why we didn't slay him and they keep referring to the rule we currently have and telling us we should slay him.

Overall I feel this rule should just be "Being in the Traitor room is KOSable" no matter how many people are in there. If an Innocent (or even a Traitor) is going into the T Room then they should be aware that they can be killed because of it.

"Being in the T room is KOSable."

That's all we need. If someone walks in the T room because the door keeps 'magically opening', they know damn well the risks they're taking.

It was black and white until jolly decided to be an ass and try to get in every round then spam the door and rdm everyone who was running in, and I never changed the rule its the same it has always been, just added clarification.

There's usually a group of people standing outside the traitor room, and constantly spamming "traitor open traitor room", I'm not sure how I would feel about this, since it would just promote more people killing innocents, and probably whining later, when they kill innocents (kinda like the "random shooting" rule currently).

I kinda agree with sith, and ironic though, I feel there isn't a need for an innocent to be in the traitor room, but at times I've been able to sneak into the traitor room, being one of the few in an area that is not normally accessible by other innocents, and I love gunning down traitors when that happens.

It was black and white until jolly decided to be an ass and try to get in every round then spam the door and rdm everyone who was running in, and I never changed the rule its the same it has always been, just added clarification.

The problem is everyone is using the new clarification rule as an excuse to be in the T Room. I hear people all the time going "Hey everyone let's all go into the T Room because they can't KOS us if we all go."

People just need to know that if they are entering the T Room then they are instant KOS and entering at their own risk. If someone wants to pull a Jolly and possibly lose karma by killing everyone that goes in then hey they can choose to do that and I don't think I should be the one to stop them.

It's always that same map. I tell everyone flat out, you go in the T room, you are KOSable. I will tell them over chat and mic. It shouldn't be clarified or anything, just like holding a T weapon, it's KOSable, proven or not, especially when there's 35 people on, keeping track of proven is almost impossible.

As Gerald said, there is a young player base so it should be just straight forward.

I'll remove that part I guess, if people run into T room on mythic and spam the door as inno then rdm everyone inside slay them and then ban them if they continue from now on.

I haven't had the chance to play on sG TTT yet, but I ran my own server for a good amount of time and understand the rules. You should definitely make being in the T room KOSable, no matter what. However, the only issue I see is, what if a Terrorist is proven and they go in because it magically opens up? Is it still a legal kill and just an asshole move? 

I haven't had the chance to play on sG TTT yet, but I ran my own server for a good amount of time and understand the rules. You should definitely make being in the T room KOSable, no matter what. However, the only issue I see is, what if a Terrorist is proven and they go in because it magically opens up? Is it still a legal kill and just an asshole move? 

The issue is we had one map where people always get into the traitor room. The door is highly visible and people beg and pled for a T to open it and they can from halfway across the map. The room once you are inside has a button to open the door for anyone. We had some jackasses that would get in and spam the door to let lots of people in then attempt to mow them down with the excuse that they were in the traitor room!