Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chowder

#FreeNegus

Hello! My name is Chowder and I like to inform FreeNegus is here.

We're making this group because ""Negus"" is considered racism, and we're here to make it not racist and make it a legal word.

We worship our leader Paul_Waffle and Zip because he inspired the word Negus from his profile picture.

If you would like to support us, add <#FreeNegus> to your name.

FREENEGUS.

Hello! My name is Chowder and I like to inform FreeNegus is here.

We're making this group because ""Negus"" is considered racism.

We worship our leader Paul_Waffle and Zip because he inspired the word Negus from his profile picture.

If you would like to support us, add <#FreeNegus> to your name.

FREENEGUS.

picard_facepalm_bright.jpg?x=648&y=429&c

wtf did I just read? 

You idiots its a real word already his profile picture is from a spelling bee where the kid had to spell negus and he got nervous about spelling it. It's not racist is the bottom line and nobody considers it to be as such.

ne·gus
ˈnēɡəs/
noun
historical

1. a hot drink of port, sugar, lemon, and spices.

You idiots its a real word already his profile picture is from a spelling bee where the kid had to spell negus and he got nervous about spelling it. It's not racist is the bottom line and nobody considers it to be as such.

ne·gus
ˈnēɡəs/
noun
historical

1. a hot drink of port, sugar, lemon, and spices.

Easy there Sour man.

if you aren't using the word in the correct context then you're loop-holing our rule against racism, just an FYI

ne·gus

ˈ

except thats the less used term

this is a negus

5368685553_8258995082_b.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negus

Negus (Ge'ez: ነጉሥ, nəgūś IPA: [nɨguːɬ]; Amharic: nigūs?; cf. Tigrinya: ነጋሲ? negus) is a royal title in the Ethiopian Semitic languages.[1] It denotes a monarch[2] such as the Bahri Negus of the Medri Bahri in pre-1890 Eritrea and the Negus in pre-1974Ethiopia. The title has subsequently been used to translate the words "king" or "emperor" in Biblical and other literature.

feel free to call people idiots.

And you give them an inch they take a mile. Of course I had to tell people to stop using freenegus as a racism loophole and get told "BUT YOU SAID IT WAS OKAY" taking shit out of context. Rip

My job niggardly paid me in my last pay because I used 2 holidays.

I hate chinks. They are the most annoying part of the armor.

(It's a real word, I'm not being racist according to you guys)