Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Towelie

Introduction to the towel.

Name: Towelie

Located: In your laundry basket

Now in all seriousness this is my introduction to Sydicate Gamers.

What an average towel does: I have coded quite a bit in Perl, DOS, Java and HTML, I used to moderate two different forums but over the years I started to fade away from computing. I started working at different places and moving a lot so I wasn't gaming for quite a while but I am back. Quite a bit of users from sG Surf and sG WC3 know who I am, very welcoming as a character. Just never really formally introduced myself to the forums.

What I like to do for fun: As some of you know MewTwo (In-game name) and I are room mates, we dig playing baseball quite a bit then going to the gym. Those two things are pretty much our life, other than that you'll catch us constantly on the servers. He's like another brother I never had.

You.. I like you..

And thats saying somethin... 

Just stay away from the canned air.. whether you want to believe it or not, you are not in fact walking on sunshine.. 

200_s.gif

Thanks guys, appreciate it a lot guys.

You.. I like you..

And thats saying somethin... 

Just stay away from the canned air.. whether you want to believe it or not, you are not in fact walking on sunshine.. 

200_s.gif

I will man, whip its aren't my thing anymore, the crack's what makes me walk on sunshine.

I am very very dissapointed you din't end your introduction saying "Don't Forget to bring a towel."

But I like your style, so thats that.

You wanna get high?

The question is, wanna smoke some crack? I'm trying to quit my addiction with marijuana.

​I think i seen you on surf yesterday. I also do HTML and Java. I also do LUA and C++. Anyways. Welcome.  

Yeah, I am on there constantly. But thanks nice to see a fellow coder, take care!

whale cum on the forearms

*welcome to the forums

Thanks man, looking forward to being a part of the clan soon too.

Feel like I could benefit in a lot of ways, not only just gaming.

Hi.

Seen you in surf today and plays 10/10 music

Love all the positive feedback everyone is giving me, sG is full of the true OGs.