Sign in to follow this  
bbhblackout

new idea for jailbrake

ok guys been here for a wile mostly play jailbrake and ive noticed the amound of bad/havenocluewhattodo ct's  sooooo idk if this has been brought up before but it would be nice if there could be a play timer for the ct side for jb like u must have like idk 3 hours or something play time on t side to become a ct.   just spitballing here but it would get rid of some much cancer that happen >.<

pls let me know what u think about this i want to hear every ones opions bad or good thanks :D

your friend blackout-senpai

If we dont let them play on Ct, they'll never learn. They can sit down and watch the cts all they want, but if they dont try and be one, they'll never learn it

i understand that but it has to be better then haveing people just join ct and not know what to do at all idk just my thoughts, i think that people would understand better if thy had to listen to orders so when thy go on ct thy will know what to do but ur rite aswell >.< but like a 1-2 hour play time on t side would still be nice im just tired of the cancer that joins Y_Y 

Edited by bbhblackout

hmmmm i think imma buy SO aswell   Keepo

First he was making fun of you and you can't buy SO. 2nd. The spelling you have is horrible. 3rd. Numerous people have suggested it and it always gets shot down so don't bother.

First he was making fun of you and you can't buy SO. 2nd. The spelling you have is horrible. 3rd. Numerous people have suggested it and it always gets shot down so don't bother.

ok 1 i know he was fucking wif meh, 2 i dont care about my spelling i live in ohio wold it bother u if i typed lik bad all time?? huh huh?? and 3 no need to be a smart ass bud was just a idea i had i diddent know it was all ready thought of :P

oh and 4 lighten up bud maybe when u do ull be happyier about ppls speeling  Keepo

ok 1 i know he was fucking wif meh, 2 i dont care about my spelling i live in ohio wold it bother u if i typed lik bad all time?? huh huh?? and 3 no need to be a smart ass bud was just a idea i had i diddent know it was all ready thought of :P

oh and 4 lighten up bud maybe when u do ull be happyier about ppls speeling  Keepo

I was simply pointing out the facts. And I'm nice to people who don't spell so horrible I'm convinced they're trolling

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

i know u was i was just being a smart ass because ur being a grammer nazie like i said i live in ohio and guess what i give 3 shits less about spelling >.< . and i dont like nice guys any ways O.O soo guss il jus hav 2 speel ery ting rong than :)

Ideas are always welcome

thank you sir. thats all it was is a idea just trying to make our servers a better place and not full of cancer butt this idea has all ready been tryed i guess sooo back to the drawing board.

You obviously have no idea how sG works...

Quote, copy, paste, back, edit, paste.

Rather than just quoting.

I don't think it was that worrisome that he posted twice when he was replying to two different people.

Quote, copy, paste, back, edit, paste.

Rather than just quoting.

I don't think it was that worrisome that he posted twice when he was replying to two different people.

thats what i thought since it was two different people  Keepo

I'll buy SO Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa

Edited by Chowder

u can buy so

u just gotta know that shady dealer

hahahahaaha

Was it the same dealer that got you TTT SO? a7bb0eab1720cfbb62ad8159913c82fb.jpg

Edited by Cody™