Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yürei

Poll to bring cs:s zombie escape server?

CS:S Zombie Escape Server  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a cs:s zombie escape server again?

• Yes It's much better than cs:go zombie escape
    • Nah I like cs:go zombie escape better
    • Eh too much effort
    • FUCK YEA (Adam wanted this)
    • Why not a CS:S Zombie mod server

So you're telling me you want to take a populated ze server and split its player base in half? Also don't forget all those extra resources we're gonna need to run another server.

Just fix the server crashing issue on ZE csgo and it will become immortal. Don't think we should go back to cs:s.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I infinitely prefer CS:S Zombies over CSGO Zombies because of what Adam said. The thing is though, doing so would put us in competition with the other one big CS:S ZE server left. Which is actually the most popular CSS server right now according to GameTracker. Not to mention we probably can't have CS:S Zombies without kissing our CSGO Zombie server goodbye.

I hate to admit it, but I can't imagine a resurgent CS:S server finding much of a base because I imagine most of the people who like CSS Zombies already have a home server. Then again, I could be underestimating the amount of people who want an alternative ZE server to play on for whatever reason.

while css is much better for ZE/ZM in many ways its lacking the most crucial component, player base. while css zombie servers are doings quite well for now, whos to say in 3-4 months that the css population wont get cut in half again? sad to say but css is in its death throws.