Sign in to follow this  
Swed

Mama We made it

Meanwhile i deranked to nova 2 in order to carry 2 unranked friends that just got game. Much more fun just awping silvers all day long. They don't even dodge! It's like an easier version of duck hunt

thats cause you are terrible

Hold on while I dedicate my life to video games bubbles

#Saltboys. Telling others they suck for the past week but can't take it back :[

Edited by Nau

#Saltboys. Telling others the suck for the past week but can't take it back :[

Huh? I'm well aware that I'm not good at the game either, last time I checked gn2 is a lot worse than dmg. Not only that, but 90% of the competitive sg community has 3x my hours rofl. I play maybe one game TOPS a week.

Regardless of the fact. You quitting your job to play in 500$ tournaments isn't "making it big" just quite yet.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Edited by Sean.

Huh? I'm well aware that I'm not good at the game either, last time I checked gn2 is a lot worse than dmg.

Regardless of the fact. You quitting your job to play in 500$ tournaments isn't "making it big" just quite yet.

I never quit my job to play "Lans" lol. I never even said I was good. But if you're going to be a dick to others and tell them there bad at least play at a decent level yourself.

Aight, hold on while I quit giving a fuck about my life to get better to tell people they suck.

I guess I HAVE to be at least SMFC to tell people that are below me in rank that they are bad.

Edited by Sean.

Aight, hold on while I quit giving a fuck about my life to get better to tell people they suck.

That's the spirit.

I guess I HAVE to be at least SMFC to tell people that are below me in rank that they are bad.

ur terrible