Sign in to follow this  
Levyon

What Do You Like About Females?

I would have to say above all I like the face, hair color and hair style.

Other things have there part, but those are the main things I like.

Mainly darker hair and red heads. I don't like blondes surprisingly.

I also like long hair and a bit of meat on their bones. I'm not talking about 250Lbs, but I don't like them skinny as a stick.

Also intrestinly enough I like fair/pale skin. Tan skin just doesn't give good contrast of colors with darker hair.

Like I have said before, I like me some goth chicks, though I'll be lucky enough to get someone who at least likes hard rock.

Green eyes are also welcome and maybe wide eyes? Hmmm.

Anyways, what about you guys?

I love strawberry blonde's, the girl has to have some intelligence, not short, tall and more filled (Not fat, not skinny/ anorexic) not too tan, not to pale, good abs and muscles is appealing to me, and most of all, personality.

Guest starscream

I like dark eyed brunettes usually, nothing pulls my attention more than a really dark eyed cutie. Don't get me wrong, I'd fuck the shit out of a blonde if the opportunity arose, but generally im more naturally attracted to the aforementioned type of girl; Also, usually more on the petite side, but not overly, and i also like some curves and grabable ass-ness. I love asses, even more than boobs, and I love how soft women are

I am a fan of intelligent women, who are passionate about what they do. If you're going to date me, they need to be passionate about that. I like my women to be funny, outgoing, and comfortable wherever we go. I like for them to be dependant on me, but in a symbiotic way, I want to complement her and she to do the same for me.

On to the physical part, the face is the most important, however I can not get enough of the female body, it is so erotic. I tend to go for the darker haired girls, tan skin is a plus. Boobs need to be at least a B cup, I have to have something to play with there. I looove a fit ass, if the girl is in shape...bring it on

I prefer a good degree of intelligence (not academically, I don't care about that), smaller but not like a fucking twig, decent sized hooters, a nice firm ass and nice legs.

Preferably brunette, but blonde is okay. I like the emo/scene look more than other looks.

Like your fiance martigan? (she is your fiance isn't she) lol

nope, not my fiance...she can be a bitch sometimes, that's when I punch her in the face. But more often than not she fits the case

Guest Fohacidal

Eyes

Hair

Personality

Intelligence

Face

Body

and by body i mean nice and curvy and slim, she has to be physically attractive as well as funny and smart

A big one with me though is smile