Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Acne

Ok, so I need help what products work well? I shower every morning and use a acne cleanser but it's not working, and acne does not run in my family that much, and no, I am not just now hitting pueberty, I am far past that, I was think Proavtive.

You obviously did not read, I HAVE BEEN THROUGH PUBERTY! I have a beard and mustache, though I prefer to shave, I have a very deep voice, most people guess me in the mid 20s by my looks and voice.

me.jpg

vs.

AwesomeNate.jpg

umm... neutrogena worked for me throughout high school and i still use it. the acne wash and the on-the-spot acne treatment. its better to wash your face before you sleep, and then use the on-the-spot acne treatment right before your about to go to bed.

Guest Fohacidal
who are those two faggots you posted?

Your lovers

Guest Fohacidal
haha, one of those faggots is you isn't it?

Im surprised you would recognize my face seeing as your always down on your palms and knees facing the other way when we meet.

Its all about dominance

Guest Fohacidal
Your homo-erotic fantasies excite me.

Corrected

[sexy image here]

If it can do that for somebody, fill it in a bathtub and bathe yourself with it every half hour.

All jest aside though, Proactiv does work. It's not some random fake miracle-cure like you see on late-night infomercials.

Ok, so I need help what products work well? I shower every morning and use a acne cleanser but it's not working, and acne does not run in my family that much, and no, I am not just now hitting pueberty, I am far past that, I was think Proavtive.

Sorry dude, but you are what, 16/17? You've got another 4-5 years until you are done with puberty.

Wash your face when you wake up and when you go to sleep with the acne cleanser of your choice; if that doesn't work, see a dermatologist, it might be bad enough that you need a shot of something stronger.

take antibiotics....

lots of antibiotics... i think i still have some lying around... minocin

look that up... in freshman year i was taking that like 1 in the morning 1 before lunch and 1 before bed. It worked pretty well.

take antibiotics....

lots of antibiotics... i think i still have some lying around... minocin

look that up... in freshman year i was taking that like 1 in the morning 1 before lunch and 1 before bed. It worked pretty well.

Yeah, take antibiotics, that way, when you actually get sick with something real, your antibiotics will have a lessened effect.

I find it amusing you out this in serious talk and discussion.

Enjoy puberty

who are those two faggots you posted?
haha, one of those faggots is you isn't it?
Your homo-erotic fantasies amuse me.

Mafia, are you naturally a fuckin douche bag or are you just trying? You think you are some kind of bad motherfucker bashing people on this forum? I think I speak for everyone in saying, you should go fuck yourself. You're supposed to be an adult but you act like you're ten years old, picking on your younger brother.

Mafia, are you naturally a fuckin douche bag or are you just trying? You think you are some kind of bad motherfucker bashing people on this forum? I think I speak for everyone in saying, you should go fuck yourself. You're supposed to be an adult but you act like you're ten years old, picking on your younger brother.

Just let him get it out of his system, he probably gets beat up at school and needs an outlet for all that pent-up aggression.

why dont you stop being a douche mafia? the guy asked about acne solutions and not your homophobic comments.

well he hasn't said anything since i asked him to stop.... and i appreciate it.

I don't even know why he comes back every once and a while. Nobody likes him... Perhaps a ban is in order?

Yeah that's what I was thinking. He needs to grow the fuck up. He just comes around to harass people. He doesn't even play CS.