Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falco

What a 1v5 ace in an MG game looks like

I will say good job, it was probably pretty exciting. BUT WATCHING YOU PLAY HURTS MY BRAIN. (I'm assuming that's you anyways, otherwise I'd hope you'd pick a better 1v5 to show us). My biggest complaint with how you play is your crosshair placement. You literally stare at the ground the entire round, I don't even understand how you got any headshots. Start trying to aim headlevel at all times. Sometimes if someone crouched you may have to flick down, but that's better than 100% of the time having to flick up.

If you have a hard time with this, I believe the command is cl_showpos 1. If you type that in console in the top (right?) of your screen, it will show you your movement speed, but also your crosshair placement (+- from 0, 0 being at head level) just try and keep it at 0 even when you know nobody is around you.

I will say good job, it was probably pretty exciting. BUT WATCHING YOU PLAY HURTS MY BRAIN. (I'm assuming that's you anyways, otherwise I'd hope you'd pick a better 1v5 to show us). My biggest complaint with how you play is your crosshair placement. You literally stare at the ground the entire round, I don't even understand how you got any headshots. Start trying to aim headlevel at all times. Sometimes if someone crouched you may have to flick down, but that's better than 100% of the time having to flick up.

If you have a hard time with this, I believe the command is cl_showpos 1. If you type that in console in the top (right?) of your screen, it will show you your movement speed, but also your crosshair placement (+- from 0, 0 being at head level) just try and keep it at 0 even when you know nobody is around you.

SPOKEN FROM A TRUE REBELLER.

Thx man i just started playing again after like since September when i went to Navy boot camp so like 10 months and Im sticking to just MG games cause i can't aim in DMG

tWDC2W5.jpg

sG's supportive attitude at its finest people.. everyone sitting here thinking they are all GE's or Dreamhack tournament winners and constantly criticizing how another player plays his game.  How about a ah shit nice dude... and stop being complete dicks say shit like ah the enemy team is just completely bad because i can bet you all have been in a situation where a person who looks at bum fuck egypt can headshot you like it aint no big deal.