Sign in to follow this  
RootyCat

More T Skins For Jb?

There are currently only 2 skins for the t side of jailbreak one is the Black Prisoner and the other is the Duke Nukem. Unlike the ct side i find ts arent really as unique and that its very easy to know and classify peoples skills by the skin they have. I know that finding skins for the ts are hard as there arent many skins availble for use but im justing trying to ask if there is a possible chance that more skins would be add later on.

i asked about this about a year ago basically wat they said was that it takes up alot of space but if u can find any they might add it. but that was a year ago

To elaborate on what clamps said. The current model precache limit for csgo is 1024. If we add more models our store will take up more of that model precache. As is our store is to big to have many maps. If we were to add more models, that would break many maps that we currently have.

To elaborate on what clamps said. The current model precache limit for csgo is 1024. If we add more models our store will take up more of that model precache. As is our store is to big to have many maps. If we were to add more models, that would break many maps that we currently have.

Haven't been in jb in a while but did the skins that were added to skin list ever make it to the store?

Haven't been in jb in a while but did the skins that were added to skin list ever make it to the store?

I had a large list of new skins that could be added but we decided not against it. They would break too many maps.

Another point is the more T skins that are added the harder it becomes to distinguish between T skins and CT skins for inexperienced players.

I'm not sure why people even use T skins, considering they put you at a big disadvantage when rebelling in a stack.

I'm not sure why people even use T skins, considering they put you at a big disadvantage when rebelling in a stack.

They want to show how much time they wasted on the server.

Well the main thing that never got implemented, which I still don't get, is that cts got a million skins of all different colors, and ts have two skins...both of different colors.

I understand that it's better for the cts as they won't get singled out for having a different skin as much because they don't exactly rebel.

IMO the best idea would have been to have a color scheme of warm colors vs cool colors.

i.e. Ts get red and orange spartans, cts get white, blue, and green spartans. that sort of thing.

This is a thing of the past, but I personally think moving all the warm colors of spartans to the t side wouldn't be too detrimental, but then again I can see new players getting lost. Maybe when the next CS comes out we can lay down a different list.

(one counter point to the ts have too many ways to be singled out is that ts can already equip whatever hats they want and those DO single you out, so really having a skin is not too outrageous of an idea)

Not only does it seems very hard to add new models for the terrorists but i can see new players get very confused,confusing CTs with Ts,i think that having only two skins is for the best,to avoid that kind of confusion.

Sure. When Valve finally increases the model precache limit for CSGO and other Source engine games in general.

Thing is and to every mapper's dismay, Valve likes to discretely add entities and stuff that contribute to the precache, and without increasing the maximum amount of entities allowed. Which led to maps like space jail, tower, and even lego jail crashing the server.

Skins, hats, or whatever else you buy at the store which admittedly I haven't used doesn't seem worth losing maps. Sucks that space jail is gone and even legojail as much as it used to be overplayed. Granted I also don't really play anymore but that's just my thoughts.