Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

New 24/7 Office Server

Guest Phoenix2

Afternoon guys, I just finished up modding our NEW 24/7 Office server! Friendly fire is OFF and the default round_start cash is 1200. Betting is enabled, and AWPs are not restricted. It is currently runs with 4 bots for when the server is near empty. Those bots will auto-join and auto-fill the server as players join and leave the server.

I've added a kinky little script that makes everything in-game move in slow motion at the end of a 1 v 1 showdown, with a matrix style feel for the 2 players. I've also added some funny script that plays various funny end-round sounds at the end of every round. I will be speaking with Audio to fix this, as I only want them funny sounds to play during a 1 v 1 showdown. Hopefully we can live with the sounds until then. :)

b_560x95.png

It currently has 36 slots which I may lower in the future. May I remind all UV members of this topic's description, which is that this new Office server is in its Alpha stage. If all these customizations do not attract gamers, I will certainly change the gameplay. Heck, we might even make this a full rotation server + custom maps. Or, we may even increase player slots to 50 man 66 Tick 1000FPS and run 24/7 vanilla cs_office. One more thing, I purchased a new HLX subscription for this server, therefore HLstatsX stats-tracking is enabled.

Be sure to check out the new server, the IP is 64.34.180.210:27016. I expect to see some of you guys playing tonight! I hope ya'll enjoy the gameplay I've set up.

Cheers all,

Phoenix2 aka P2

Uppppppppps... You forgot to name me P2 ;) Who gave you this idea and even showed you this ?

I don't like "funny" sounds..

I think it should be some sounds like those we heard in the server.

Afternoon guys, I just finished up modding our NEW 24/7 Office server! Friendly fire is OFF and the default round_start cash is 1200. Betting is enabled, and AWPs are not restricted. It is currently runs with 4 bots for when the server is near empty. Those bots will auto-join and auto-fill the server as players join and leave the server.

I've added a kinky little script that makes everything in-game move in slow motion at the end of a 1 v 1 showdown, with a matrix style feel for the 2 players. I've also added some funny script that plays various funny end-round sounds at the end of every round. I will be speaking with Audio to fix this, as I only want them funny sounds to play during a 1 v 1 showdown. Hopefully we can live with the sounds until then. :)

b_560x95.png

It currently has 36 slots which I may lower in the future. May I remind all UV members of this topic's description, which is that this new Office server is in its Alpha stage. If all these customizations do not attract gamers, I will certainly change the gameplay. Heck, we might even make this a full rotation server + custom maps. Or, we may even increase player slots to 50 man 66 Tick 1000FPS and run 24/7 vanilla cs_office. One more thing, I purchased a new HLX subscription for this server, therefore HLstatsX stats-tracking is enabled.

Be sure to check out the new server, the IP is 64.34.180.210:27016. I expect to see some of you guys playing tonight! I hope ya'll enjoy the gameplay I've set up.

Cheers all,

Phoenix2 aka P2

Can i tell how much i love you?

a vanilla server might actually do better then a modded one, if UV members start up the slots so people are more likley to join

Yeah where did it go..

Turned to an 24/7 dust 2 server and the old dust 2 server got locked up.

Or vice versa

P2 says its advertising the D2 server. He said we'll get back the Office server soon. But then again, we are talking about P2. I'm wanting to get Admin for that instead of ZM. I love the Slow-mo :P