Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

azile0

Alex

Question10: Would you contribute to discussions made within UV forums and keep the topics civil?</span>

Yes, I have already attemped to cool off two hot discussions, as well as attempted to moderate one of my own.

Yes Hes mature and can type properly (Yay!). The only questions I want to correct are 2 & 3.

2: Get proof before a ban like a ton a screenshots or a demo (preferably the latter).

3: Tell them to look at recruitment requirments thread.

<div align="center"><span style="color:#FFFF00">4/6</div>

Yes. Congratulations, you're in. Before you add the tags on though, there's just one more thing you need to do. Follow the instructions in this thread, and once you have done so, post in here confirming you have done so. Ultimate Oreo will then change your status and then you can apply the tags.

EDIT: Woops shit. I forgot Oreo was gone for a while. I guess you can go ahead and put the tags on, but make sure you apply to those places. If anyone gives you shit about wearing the tags prematurely, just send them to me and I'll take care of 'em.

Opiate(1), Fox.Bios(2), Kelso(3), Hobo(4), Nifer(5), and Anarchy(6). I got them all. I will register on the sites, and add my tags. Thank you all!