Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

azile0

Alex

Hey there. I have been playing UV for a long time, and decided ('cause I diddn't know I had to apply) that I would stick =(UV)= on my name. And promptly removed it, due to all the flames. So, I decided to join up here. I love these servers, and hope that they can stay up.

First Name: Alex

In-Game Name: Alex

Yes from : Opiate, Fox.Bios, and Kelso

X-fire: alexnmeghan (my general name since I was 5.)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7454516

Steam Name: holydave

Working mic : Yes

Age?: 14

EDIT: I see that I need a 'referral' from a high-ranking member. Well, I guess this is put on hold for now. If you know me in-game, your help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

well, you seem pretty cool and you play wcs mod, so Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Marry me nao

Welcome to UV

Many people think UV is a community, not a clan- many communities do not require applications.

You need to get a referral from a senior member- JCS or higher.

I haven't met anyone on the servers who think UV is a community. I have people ask me if they can join more often than not though. implying they think its a selective clan.

I hope this isn't going to hurt my record.

No, this will not since we judge upon attitude, time given to the clan etc not cause of simple mistakes that can be forgiven.

Anyways as some said before welcome to UV

welcome :P I used to be a big regular too(ergo my css hours :P)

Your gunna love this clan like a cheap asian hooker! FAST AND HARD!

Thank you for applying, the next step is to add one or more of the following leaders to your Xfire list to get screened.- (Adding more will result in a better chance of getting screened faster)

Levyon Xfire- Levyon

Nifer Xfire- niferwee

Anarchy Xfire- uvanarchy

Kelso Xfire- hermy11

HoboInArmy Xfire- hobo22

Fox.Bios Xfire- iaapistols

Opiate Xfire- slartibartsimpson

Eagle Xfire- eaglewonj

UltimateOreo Xfire- ultimateoreo

You have to message them first asking for a screening! They will then begin the screening process, and you just answer all the questions they ask and all of the leaders will vote on your application. You need 6 yes votes to get to the next step of the recruiting process. Please check this thread regularly, you will need to complete a few more tasks before you become an official =(UV)= member!

Alright, I am added you all to X-Fire, and I will ask for a screening sometime tomorrow. I hope that age isn't an obstacle.

Guest Fohacidal
Alright, I am added you all to X-Fire, and I will ask for a screening sometime tomorrow. I hope that age isn't an obstacle.

Its just a measure of your maturity, and usually its correct

Alright, that brings up my hopes. After school, I have Track practice, so I will be home around 4:30 PST. I will ask for a screening around then. Thanks for all the positive support!

Don't worry, Alex, I'm 14 too. I don't remember if I was a JCS when I was 13 or not. >.<

bastard your always in the 18+ forum

we can't have buttsecks if your young damnit!! WHHHHY!!!