Sign in to follow this  
Ironic

TTT Custom: Abusing Disarmer

As most of you may know sG has a (basically) new TTT Custom server! The server is honestly really awesome! I think I may like it better then Rebirth. But there is one problem that keeps coming up.

On the server we have this new detective weapon called the "Disarmer" and basically what it does is remove all of the weapons on the player that is shot at (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrShz55LT2g). This may seem really cool if it is used the right way, but it is usually abused. Detectives always seem to like to buy it and just shoot everyone with it. Not to mention that it does 1 damage to whoever is shot at so it could be classified as "Attempt RDM" if it is being abused.

My request is that maybe we should specify in the rules that abusing the Disarmer can lead to a slay. I just want people to stop abusing it because it really gets annoying.

Thank you for reading my idea!

Edited by Ironic

Dave and balance

First on war3, now on ttt.

But real, this item sounds dumb, and we had something similar in tttgo, got abused and pretty much instantly gone.

Not even, we had a taser on tttgo.

It dint disarm weapons just made players go in shock, so their bodies were considered as ragdolls. You could pick live players up and throw them off maps and kill them, so it was gone instantly.

Sandy don't even talk to me about balance lmao

But yeah I'm gonna decrease ammo on it again. People are idiots and there's no changing that.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Sandy don't even talk to me about balance lmao

But yeah I'm gonna decrease ammo on it again. People are idiots and there's no changing that.

Brewmaster is a balanced race.

Making brewmaster immune to all damage from you brb

A balance change I can get behind.