Sign in to follow this  
CocoMendes

Cinema server for Garry's Mod :D

I think it would be a good idea if you guys bring a Cinema server, just for relax and have a nice chat with other people while we see some really weird things on a big screen... Don't you think?

Then, they should open it again D: But not for events, just to hang out and stuff

I think even when it was "down" me sandy and a few others still joined but, I think it's down for good now.

also when they would use it there was a lot of problems with it and you could only watch youtube videos from what i heard :/

Edited by Cody™

also when they would use it there was a lot of problems with it and you could only watch youtube videos from what i heard :/

So, no Cinema servers :(? I wish to play that gamemode with you guys

That is not really a gamemode...we had it, very few people ever used it outside of the rare events we did for it. Even if we did bring it back you would be one of a very, very small group of people who would use it. That is too many resources to dedicate to a server that will be empty the majority of the time.

There are plenty of other cinema servers. Even if we still had one u would have to invite people to it anyways. Just pick a server and toss them the link XD

Sent from my droid turbo

We can always just invade another server even for events. Most cinema servers i've seen are similar to what we had. An empty room for when a gaming community plans something.  We wouldnt harm anyone if we took over a theater

It was fun gathering together and watching a bunch of stupid YouTube videos, but that was rare. Unfortunately it's dead since there's no movies on YouTube anymore and that's all that works anymore

It was fun gathering together and watching a bunch of stupid YouTube videos, but that was rare. Unfortunately it's dead since there's no movies on YouTube anymore and that's all that works anymore

there are movies still. Last year I saw the new GI Joe on youtube. We just gotta do a bit harder diggin for it.