Sign in to follow this  
Synergy

Help a scrub out

Orcish Horde is love

Orcish Horde is life

That or Human Alliance. Most of the starter races are pretty good if you can aim (I can't). Just try playing the races and gaining some levels. From there you can get a good feel for how you want to play the game/what type of races you might enjoy most. Sorry if I'm no help lol.

Edited by chaos4499

Depends on what you want to play as...most people go with Night Elf or Orcish Horde as starters and they are amazing. Night Elf freezes people in place, while Orc throws nades that do crit damage. But if you leveled up some more and want a good knife race, try out Flame Predator.

All races are pretty good, server balance is at an all-time high.

Races vary. Night Elf can be kind of RNG based, Orc is very offensive with no survivability, Undead and Human both lend themselves to better players (Things like bonus HP and invis (Human) or speed and lifesteal (Undead) are a lot more consistent and thus better players like them more than inconsistent skills like crit (Orc) and evasion (Night Elf))

Like they said its really up to you. When i started i just switched between the starters to figure out which i liked more, i settled on Undead for a while, life steal and its death explosion is a good plus.

Btw, if no one has told you yet, bind 'say buy tome' to a key. I would have killed to know that when i was the new noob.

As much as I love Night Elf, I would say Undead is a really good place to start, it gets good bonus speed, you jump higher, you steal hp, and when you die you explode and damage people around you. It has more mobility than the other races, with the exception of Humans teleport, and it has more survivability than the other three.