Sign in to follow this  
Face

War3 Server 2 Idea Thread

Mutant Giant

+350HP

25% Damage Reudction

25% Slower attack speed and 50% increased damage -Upon leveling can only right click

Choose between 80% damage reduction for 2 seconds and +150HP/+65% move speed and 25% increased attack speed for 2 seconds

Obviously all numbers are subject to change as I don't know how you plan to balance it.

I'm looking forward to see where this goes and lets hope it actually does become a second server.

I will never have a no-skill based race like that lol.

just make it utilise lilth ult when it tps

Like use it to get behind people not being able to knife immediately

Edited by xmen

What if cash/xp was the same but most races max around 50-60?

I don't like this idea of hard levelling at all to be perfectly honest dude, server 2 was always the fun server out of the two, don't want to spend longer levelling if I don't have to but that's me being picky. More than likely going to be on this regardless!

I don't like this idea of hard levelling at all to be perfectly honest dude, server 2 was always the fun server out of the two, don't want to spend longer levelling if I don't have to but that's me being picky. More than likely going to be on this regardless!

is that why wcs1 was more populated?

xD

He's got you there Face :D

There's a reason pyro and stalker were in my 'needs a buff' thresh hold and didn't get buffed... I'm not gonna remove the races but that doesn't mean I like them :)

Does anyone still have Agent Smiths Race stats anywhere? or Solar Flares/World Eater

lemonkoolaid might

world eater:

random awp damage 35-75

random deagle dmg 10-40

random skill pool:chance to get an amount of lj, an amount of speed, amount of health. i think it was like 4 or 5 count. speed was 0.2, health was 40, lj was like 50-100% or something. 

blackhole

i believe that was the jist of it

is that why wcs1 was more populated?

I don't remember that being the point of the discussion?

I'm merely stating that WCS 2 was the more laid back, fun server as opposed to the 'try hard' (excuse my terminology, it's late) playing* on WCS 1.

Edited by Rayne

I don't remember that being the point of the discussion?

I'm merely stating that WCS 2 was the more laid back, fun server as opposed to the 'try hard' (excuse my terminology, it's late) playing* on WCS 1.

Yeah u could say that... I remember killing the whole enemy team in 5s into the round with frodo baggins HE nade which procced the +knife dmg on it :P

A quake knife race that shoots out straight rockets dealing 25 damage on direct hit and 15 splash damage. Direct hits bash for 1.5 seconds and splash dmg slows. It has speed and gravity like kil jaedan but 1.1 times greater. On ultimate press, The next rocket split up into three Rockets dealing 50 damage each.

Basically a cocaine pyromaniac kil jaedan

Edited by HornyCat

Yeah u could say that... I remember killing the whole enemy team in 5s into the round with frodo baggins HE nade which procced the +knife dmg on it :P

Some nerfing may be in order xD

10 races done.

Steve the Conqueror
Conqueror's Gun [Passive] Your AK47 empowers you, dealing 2.5-25% bonus damage.
Ammo Regen [Passive] Gain 2.0 to 0.5 ammo per second.
Blood Drinker [Passive] You gain 6-15 HP on kill.
Loadout [Passive] You spawn with nades. Your HE grenade slows enemies. Your flashbangs hurt enemies. Your incendiaries confuse enemies.
Warcry [ultimate] You go to battle. Gain 3-30% speed and damage reduction for 5 seconds. 25 Sec CD.

Devilish Fiend
Reversal [Passive] You heal for 2-20% of damage taken 1 second after you are damaged.
Life Steal [Passive] Gain 2-20% life steal.
Regeneration [Passive] Gain 0.5-1.5 HP/Sec for each player within 800 units.
Immortality [Passive] 10-100% chance to respawn, reduced by 30% for each subsequent respawn.
Devilish Defenses [ultimate] Gain 50-150 HP for 5 seconds. 30 Sec CD.

Arcane Nullifier
Magic Armor [Passive] Gain 8-80% resistance to magic damage.
Physical Armor [Passive] Gain 4-40% resistance to physical damage.
Heal Prevention System [Passive] You have a 5-50% chance to block healing for 3 seconds on hit.
Silencing Rounds [Passive] Gain 2-20% chance to silence for 2 seconds on hit.
Crippling Hits [Passive] Gain 3-30% chance to cripple for 3 seconds on hit.

Divine Paladin
Retribution [Passive] Deal +10-100% damage to undead.
Holy Touch [Passive] Attacking your teammates heals them.
Plate Armor [Passive] Gain 10-100 HP.
Judgment [Passive] Enemies you damage are revealed on the radar for 6-15 seconds.
Divine Bulwark [Passive] 3-30% chance to block 50% of damage taken.

Roach
Carapace [Passive] Gain 2-20% physical damage reduction.
Acid Spit [Passive] Each pellet from your nova does 1 poison per tick.
Armor Shred [Passive] Each pellet from your nova shreds 1-5 of your enemies armor.
Rapid Regeneration [Passive] While burrowed regen 0.5-2.5 HP/sec.
Tunneling Claws [Passive] Increases the frequency with which you can move while burrowed.
Burrow [ultimate] Burrow underground. CD 10-5 Sec. While burrowed you can move forward.

Since we are going on the theme of Starcraft races...

Marauder

Punisher Grenade Launchers [Passive] Receive Berettas with infinite ammo that deal explosive damage only. You shoot slower by 5-40% but deal 8-20 explosive damage on hit.

5-4 Armored Infantry Suit [Passive] You receive more health, but move slower. Receive 20-60 health but move 10-30% slower.

Infantry Weapons [Passive] You attacks slightly more damage than normal. Deal an extra 2-8 explosive damage.

Infantry Armor [Passive] You take reduce damage. You take 2-10% reduce damage.

Concussive Shells [Passive] Your attacks slow down the enemy, only effecting one player at a time. Damaging a enemy slows them down by 5-15%.

Stimpack [ultimate] You remove 20 HP to attack and move faster. You move at 40-50% faster, and attack 40-50% faster.

On Stimpack use it plays a short sound clip from the Marauder's quotes. I was thinking of "Kaboom, Baby!"

Values are changeable based on the engineers' liking.

Edited by Timeassassin103

Idea to go with the flow~ Stats can be changed as wished, just going off of what she does in the actual game and tried to balance her. Was going to do creep tumors, but i had no idea how to make that balanced.

Brood Queen: uses a galil ar with 15 round magazines.

Spawn: [Attack] Uses HE Nades to leave a hidden larva zerg in the ground. Causes poison effect to anyone who steps on it .5-2.5 per sec for 10 sec. If killed by the larva another 'spawns' out of the dead player. Gives a larva 'nade' every 30-10 seconds. Cant buy HE nades.

Burrow: [Active] Hides underground, moves 80% slower due to her size, surfacing causes a 2 second delay where she can only move.

Superior Genetics: [Passive] Grants extra speed 20%-60% that degrades the more rounds she survives gaining 5-10 extra armor per round she survives. 5%-10% extra damage reduction when armor is above 100, gains more reduction (5%-10%) at 150 armor.

Zerg Adrenaline: [Passive] Buff nearby teammates with increased damage 1-6, greater buff to fellow zergs (x2), doesnt effect humans. Gives her weapons a chance to deal an 'acid' DoT .5-1.5 per sec over 6 seconds.

Transfusion: [ultimate] Sacrifice some armor and hp (20 of each) to massively heal (60-125) points to a friendly unit in line of sight. 45 second cool down.