Sign in to follow this  
Serif The Sheriff

I'm back!

Well after about a year of being gone I decided to come back to the server. Not sure who all is still active that was active back when I played before, but hopefully I'll get the chance to see you guys on the server pretty soon.

Night elf was Nerfed, are you going to make a new thread about it?

Nah, for now I am just glad to be back on the server and playing again. Not sure if I am going to get as involved with the server this time around after everything that went down right before I left, but we will see. I'm sure everyone misses me always on the forums complaining about stupid balances lol

What went down right before you left? I'm pretty sure if I can't remember it, than it isn't as big a deal as you are making it out to be

Well I am not sure if many people will remember it outside of the people involved, but there were a lot of people I was angry with and who were angry with me and I just wasn't happy with some of the changes that were happening on the server and at the time the staff seemed to be listening to the new people more than the vets about suggestions for the server which didn't go over well with me. But what happened happened and if I feel like getting involved again then I will resubmit my application to join sG

And J, now that Space Bugs has a higher NE than me I have to spend all my time playing NE to catch back up, I may have been gone for a year but NE is still my race and I refuse to let anyone outlevel me lol

Edited by Serif The Sheriff

weren't you the one who raged and then went to the other communities server that was offering levels to people who left our server?

weren't you the one who raged and then went to the other communities server that was offering levels to people who left our server?

It hasn't been a year, and one of the ragers, yes.

yuuup and I'm pretty sure he's only back because the other server died in pop

yuuup and I'm pretty sure he's only back because the other server died in pop

Yes I did leave the server because I was really mad about a bunch of stuff with the server and people on the server and if I would have stayed things probably would have gotten worse so it was best for everyone if I left for awhile. And Koshy's server (the one I started playing after sG) wasn't up until a week after I left and he didn't start offering xp/level bonuses to people who switched until a couple weeks after it was brought up so that isn't at all part of why I left. As far as being back, I popped in a few times since I originally left just to see some of the guys and I am back now because I miss the server and playing with those guys, Koshy's server has pretty much died yes, but his server died in April so that is also not part of why I am back. Especially because Koshy's number 2 has now taken over and is reviving the server under his ownership this week and instead of playing there I will be playing here.

But I apologize for everything that happened during the month before I left and if any of you still have a problem with me then that's your deal and I am fine with it lol.

Also Face, I noticed the bump in races when my 99% completion turned into a 61% lol, didn't play any of the new ones yet though, spent most of my time hopping between NE, Elemental, and Unholy Pal while I was on.

Seems to me like the other server won't be up till friday and you need your war3 fix... lul

Lol, well I haven't even played CS in almost 2 months and I got on because I wanted to start playing again and was in the mood for some War3, but like I said, even though that server is coming back up and repopulating I would rather play here than there. So you're stuck with me again

You will prob get some shit but you are always welcome to play on the server. If you leave again, it is what it is. Also new conspiracy: serif is back for night elf elder (new tester race)