Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yeet

My new journey: gains and beyond

I recently started a new regime to get definition and more muscle (bulk) and want to keep track my progress, which is what this thread is for. Each month will be getting and update to slowly see my work at the gym unfold since I've recently started hitting the weights hard instead of mostly cardio. I know people usually bulk during winter but I went ahead and started last month. GAINS AND BEYONNNNDDDD

After month two 175lbs

C0OeP6j.jpg?1NTQGaK8.jpgvUTFfxR.jpg?1OyqbXk9.jpg?1Unwn1ml.jpg?1

Seem like a endomorph.. Good luck boss

hm figured I was an mesomorph or at least a mix of the two, and thanks!

Unwn1ml.jpg?1

Seems like I have broad shoulders in comparison to my waist which is why I assumed I was a mesomorph 

I recently started a new regime to get definition and more muscle (bulk) and want to keep track my progress, which is what this thread is for. Each month will be getting and update to slowly see my work at the gym unfold since I've recently started hitting the weights hard instead of mostly cardio. I know people usually bulk during winter but I went ahead and started last month. GAINS AND BEYONNNNDDDD

After month one: 175lbs  

C0OeP6j.jpg?1NTQGaK8.jpgvUTFfxR.jpg?1OyqbXk9.jpg?1Unwn1ml.jpg?1

Well deam them muscles

After month 3: Current weight is 182lbs definitely starting to notice some mass gains and also strength gains, I'm back to my old strength and more./ Sorry bout the face guys, not really photogenic  ^_^

LkW8jpP.jpg?18woMD9m.jpg?1

ciQlGDW.jpg?1

After month 3: Current weight is 182lbs definitely starting to notice some mass gains and also strength gains, I'm back to my old strength and more./ Sorry bout the face guys, not really photogenic  ^_^

LkW8jpP.jpg?18woMD9m.jpg?1

ciQlGDW.jpg?1

keep it up bruh, good work. Better work those legs tho

keep it up bruh, good work. Better work those legs tho

I can see where you're getting that from since shadowing makes my calves and legs look smaller in theses pics but I've actually got a pretty good set going and am well proportioned, the 17in calves are from being fat which I'm totally cool with since it blows everyone's minds. Also thanks man! 

Pics:

DqXc2X3.jpg?1LuhHewC.jpg?1

ky3eJ6l.jpg?1

I can see where you're getting that from since shadowing makes my calves and legs look smaller in theses pics but I've actually got a pretty good set going and am well proportioned, the 17in calves are from being fat which I'm totally cool with since it blows everyone's minds. Also thanks man! 

Pics:

DqXc2X3.jpg?1LuhHewC.jpg?1

ky3eJ6l.jpg?1

Why don't you use that measuring tape in the first picture in the third picture and raise the shorts higher?

After month 4 of my bulk I'm sitting at 187lbs, Have gained around 17-20lbs total so far and everyone is now  noticing and calling me buff (feels good  ^_^ ). Going to bulk up to 200lbs for however long it takes then cut then start it all again. My boy fat % is a little higher than I'd like but I'm not entirely clean bulking so it's expected. Newbie gains are the best gains

nR0qTjW.png?1

i bet the widest part of your head measures higher than your waist

eat some food u anorexic small dick bitch

:/

Seriously some good shit, Demon.

I used to be super fit until nursing school started, now i have a tummy. 

Can't wait to get running and exercising again!

Keep it up man.

Seriously some good shit, Demon.

I used to be super fit until nursing school started, now i have a tummy.

Can't wait to get running and exercising again!

Keep it up man.

Thanks man! Exercise is the shit!

I'm tempted to show you kids what a military training program can do to shred a body, but I would feel weird flexing my muscles in front teenage boys.

Makes me a little curious about looking into those programs, right now I'm just running off what my brother taught me but has worked pretty well so far.

on another note here's my progress so far, I was sitting around the 190lbs area. Currently am on a mini cut down to 180lbs, I seem to be getting a little chubby even for my taste. Cut could last around a month to a month and a half, I'm not fully trying to lean out but just shed a little fat and try to at least keep my lift stats the same if I can't go up for now

jeiebcz.jpg?1

2 rep maxes:

Bench press: 225lbs 

Squats:245 

Deadlift: 305lbs

Day 1: Shoulders and triceps

Day 2: Back and biceps 

Day 3  Chest and triceps (again)

Day 4: Legs

Day 5: Cardio

Day 6: rest

Day 7: rest

Said screw it since winter is coming might as well bulk and gain as much mass as I can and cut later during summer. Current weight is 185lbs and here's my back progress.

UDqmZRy.jpg?27Cnx6Jh.jpg?4

your body looks disproportional starting from the bottom ribs up. but other than that I'd turn gay for you :D

You talking about the left "before" pic? And thanks broski