Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivanns

Dick measuring contest (AKA 1-up)

I HAVE SEX

Listen, sex doesnt matter to me. I dont care about sex. You know whats better than sex? using your mind.. then sex will come to you. I have mastered science at a very young age. Likely due to my atheism. When I was 7 my dad brought me to church and I said "dad this is stupid and fake" I was a natural born atheist. I didnt need reddit to convince me. I'm smarter than everyone on this site. I learned that science is more important. I take college level science classes and im only 13. I am basically a genius for my age group. Because of my many sciences I have met many college girls while taking classes. They are impressed by my knowledge and usually take me to college parties. I dont drink so I usually go hangout and read a book. This one time a girl brought me up to a room to show me her bed or something? and we ended up having sex. I felt her vagina in all. So a movie to describe my sex life? The Conjuring. because I conjure up pussy all day long.  Kappa 

a movie to describe my sex life? The Conjuring. because I conjure up pussy all day long.  Kappa 

I WOULD REP THIS POST IF REP WAS AVAILABLE TO BE DISTRIBUTED 

Listen, sex doesnt matter to me. I dont care about sex. You know whats better than sex? using your mind.. then sex will come to you. I have mastered science at a very young age. Likely due to my atheism. When I was 7 my dad brought me to church and I said "dad this is stupid and fake" I was a natural born atheist. I didnt need reddit to convince me. I'm smarter than everyone on this site. I learned that science is more important. I take college level science classes and im only 13. I am basically a genius for my age group. Because of my many sciences I have met many college girls while taking classes. They are impressed by my knowledge and usually take me to college parties. I dont drink so I usually go hangout and read a book. This one time a girl brought me up to a room to show me her bed or something? and we ended up having sex. I felt her vagina in all. So a movie to describe my sex life? The Conjuring. because I conjure up pussy all day long. Kappa

They are impressed by my knowledge and usually take me to college parties. I dont drink so I usually go hangout and read a book.
Let's think about this quote right here

Ayyy lemme hear ya say NEEERRRRRRRDDDDD

btw Fugner it's a 2000 XJ8 in great shape, I live in a condo association full of rich old people that tip handsomely

As in like over $1000 in Christmas tips on my paper route I used to have

(merged - driz)

Ayyy lemme hear ya say NEEERRRRRRRDDDDD

btw Fugner it's a 2000 XJ8 in great shape, I live in a condo association full of rich old people that tip handsomely

They are impressed by my knowledge and usually take me to college parties. I dont drink so I usually go hangout and read a book.

Let's think about this quote right here

watch the double posts

My friends and I went to Texas Roadhouse a month ago and they pretended it was my birthday. The waiting staff came out and sang happy birthday to me, gave me a plastic cowboy hat AND they called me Big Hauss... did I win?

I drink orange juice right after I brush my teeth everyday

I don't know if that puts in contention for biggest dick but it does make you one bad ass mofo

(merged - driz)

I thought you were talking about a new jaguar. I could say that my first car was a v12 jaguar. It was $600 and made in 1979 but still a jaguar :Kappa

I thought you were talking about a new jaguar. I could say that my first car was a v12 jaguar. It was $600 and made in 1979 but still a jaguar :Kappa

Fuck no it's older than yo mammaw if she was born in 2000 Kappa

Mine's came from my mom's friend who priced it at $4200 but I paid $2700 I'm pretty sure gg friends that cut deals

Ok... I just want to mention that all the staff members are bots and you guys realize that right? Just checking and letting you know in case you haven't figured it out by now. I mean, some of us have jumped in here and there but 10 staff members haven't been playing this non stop for over 12 hours. OK, just checking. 

In face the image I posted of me in the lead wasn't even me it was my bot. 

I....I don't believe you.