Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keko

Frog is an abusive admin

frog is gay and he has no respect for many people. he is abusive and jailbreak is a shitty place when he is on. he disrespects most people and thinks its funny. he also believes explaining yourself is arguing with the admin. i'm sorry for the disrespect, but i will not have respect for a man who doesn't show a little respect back just because he has a little power and fame on this server. plus the map before that he disrespects me and conducts a mic check for a spot on ct. i then speak and he forces me to go on to t.

i'm not expecting for anything to happen and i'm sure there will be a bunch of brown noses commenting on this thread.

I was once good friends with TCUFrogs, living the highlight of my teen life, I decided to go out partying with my best pal Frogs, we chilled and banged some bitches.

I decided to go back home, there I see frogs hanging out with my sister, I thought nothing of it, and I left.

Tired I fell asleep in my room, there i slept for several hours, then I was awoken by a loud moan, I kept hearing the bed rocking, so I decided to check what would be going on at 2am.

I then see Frogs balls deep in my sister, wearing an alien mask, the last thing I've ever heard from him was "ayylmao".

Since then I've never trusted a human being, I never leave my house, and I play games 12hrs a day.

Frogs is an asshole, a betrayer, and not a bro.

I was once good friends with TCUFrogs, living the highlight of my teen life, I decided to go out partying with my best pal Frogs, we chilled and banged some bitches.

I decided to go back home, there I see frogs hanging out with my sister, I thought nothing of it, and I left.

Tired I fell asleep in my room, there i slept for several hours, then I was awoken by a loud moan, I kept hearing the bed rocking, so I decided to check what would be going on at 2am.

I then see Frogs balls deep in my sister, wearing an alien mask, the last thing I've ever heard from him was "ayylmao".

Since then I've never trusted a human being, I never leave my house, and I play games 12hrs a day.

Frogs is an asshole, a betrayer, and not a bro.

Ayylmao.

Yeah frogs was mic checking randomly and did not "force" but asked repeatedly to cts who had a mic to go to t side. Also he was abusing naufrage for "kill whoring" ie. Naufrage kill whored frogs for doing a command after 5 seconds and frogs slayed him for it, then the next round nau explained it and then frogs slayed him for talking back.

Yeah frogs was mic checking randomly and did not "force" but asked repeatedly to cts who had a mic to go to t side. Also he was abusing naufrage for "kill whoring" ie. Naufrage kill whored frogs for doing a command after 5 seconds and frogs slayed him for it, then the next round nau explained it and then frogs slayed him for talking back.

If by repeatedly ask you mean asked for like 5 seconds before someone switched than sure.

Also saying he was abusing naufrage is pretty over the top. Their was a reasonable disagreement between the two on an order after frogs slayed naufrage for freekilling. I didn't see if it was a FK or not, but frogs sure as hell wasn't over the top rebelling or anything, and naufrage was pretty damned trigger happy tonight.

Either way the incident between naufrage and frogs tonight was hardly a big deal.

As for the incident Keko is talking about... Frogs ct'd you because you were behind cells for no reason (according to him). You only explained yourself after the slay, and rather than doing so in a reasonable manner you barraged him with insults. Kicking you for disrespect in that situation seems reasonable. The map before he by no means forced you to switch or disrespected you, he simply asked the ct's a of couple times during a mic check if they would switch over.

In the end this could all have been avoided with some reasonable discussion, rather than immediately feeling the need to flame someone who may have made a mistake. Every admin makes mistakes here and there (not that frogs did or didn't here, I don't know), but if you spam them with insults nothing good comes from it. If instead you stay calm and collected and tell your side of the story, frogs is the kind of person who will listen. 

Another advantage to you being calm about it is other admins can listen to your side and talk to frogs about it, I do that frequently, but in this case all I saw was you being ct'd followed by many insults being thrown at frogs. From a bystanders standpoint that makes frogs look like the good guy, even if he did make a mistake. To frogs you looked like a guy breaking the rules camping vents, sure immediately ct'ing may be excessive, but that's why you should stay calm and work it out.

Whether it be in JB, or real life, you should really consider staying calm and thinking things out before getting aggressive, as that just leads to worse things.

Btw I'm not taking sides in the fact that one of you was wrong or right, I'm not sure, same goes for the naufrage incident, but I am saying the way you handled this situation did not help your case.

This doesn't belong in introductions, if you have a complaint please post it in the complaint department.

Also the "Nothing will happen to him anyway" argument won't get you very far.