Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThatOllieWhoDies

Very important

What the fuck did you just ayy about me? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my lmao in the ayyvy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret lmaos on Ayy-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed lmaos. I am trained in ayy warfare and I’m the top lmaoer in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another ayy. I will wipe you the fuck out with lmao the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking lmao. You think you can get away with ayying that shit to me over the Internet? Lmao again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of lmaos across the USAYY and your IP is being trayyced right now so you better prepare for the ayy lmao. The lmao that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, ayy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lmao you in over seven hundred ayys, and that’s just with my bare lmaos. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed lmao, but I have access to the entire lmao of the United ayys Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ayy off the face of the lmao, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy lmao your little “ayy” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking lmao. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re ayying the price, you goddamn lmao. I will ayy lmao all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, lmao.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

i am a chicken from cs go ... i barely survived inferno ... i just want you and ur friends stop killlin my chickens or im gonna peck the sh1t out of you .My dream is to travel from A sight to B at my friend horse near construction without getting hurt together with my chicks and u always ruin it... please copy paste and stop this madness , let a chicken cross inferno my brothers PLZZ........................