Sign in to follow this  
RootyCat

Jailbreak Autism

I Fucking Wish There Was A System In Place Where Only People With A Certain Amount Of Hours Or Point Would Be Allowed To Play Ct :P 

Everytime I Go On T Im Killed For Loopholing Or Just Stupid Orders Which Cause Freekills Or Mass Freekills.

In implementation of this actually sounds like a good idea. Gives a chance for newer players to to be forced to listen to CT's to listen to the server's distinct set of rules. Also prevents randoms from other servers from joining just to MFK and troll. Also gives legit players migrating from other servers to get well adjusted. Maybe a low enough time to not be forced to play T's for so long but a high enough time to get really used to the popular maps and get a sense of wardening. Though at times we do FK by accident so that can ne a thing. Maybe 5 hours in T side is a decent enough time before they can come over to CT and try it out. I think this has been suggest before but still a good idea nonetheless

And listen to agent's advice :^)

Edited by ThatOllieWhoDies

Sometimes I make the mistake of joining when there are 40 ppl on and the warden is giving shitty orders. Either forgetting key components or never telling ppl to stay in an area or freeze etc.

Half of me wants to enforce the rules, and the other half just quits and plays ZE or MG. The quitting part seems to win mostly these days.

A big question for me is: to interrupt the fun flow of the game?

Do you make sure things are done right and put a huge atmosphere of authoritarianism and quiet, or do you just let it all go... if you slay the warden for doing stupid shit and no one else is good on the mic, you're killing the server.

But if you let ppl who are good on the mic but are shitty with rules continue, and good Ts won't want to play.

Or you could stop fucking loopholing on T side if you have no way of punishing people. I fucking hate when people try to be smart asses as a T then complain when they are killed.

I'm half way paying attention most of them and I'm not going to go off the word of one person trying to get another in trouble. Do stupid shit win stupid prizes.

I will only try rule bait somebody into killing me if they mess up because I have admin. I can punish people for not knowing rules without bothering any other player on the server. You're the autistic one homie.

Exactly. I played jailbreak today and here's rootycat for a couple rounds asking me freeze? Or getting technical with me. Like literally everyone was following orders. You just make the game more annoying to play. Either rebel or loophole @ your own risk. I was kind of in favor of your original idea but after the constant carp you kept pulling JUST today it got really annoying

Can we have a rule where the T's can only be frozen in the cell block area for only a certain amount of time. Someone's the warden will have us be frozen in front of cells for 2 minutes. While they kill rebellers.

I'm on the verge of just slaying for this, the warden should be focused on the ones who dont rebelle.

Can we have a rule where the T's can only be frozen in the cell block area for only a certain amount of time. Someone's the warden will have us be frozen in front of cells for 2 minutes. While they kill rebellers.

I'm on the verge of just slaying for this, the warden should be focused on the ones who dont rebelle.

Yes please. This used to be problem in the old days. I believe Triv was well known to keep T's in front of cells till the last minute.

Edited by Matthew

So then just like other servers? AFK freeze one step out of cells!... oh the vent is open. stay AFK frozen. 5 minute hunt for rebeller. T types in all chat to hurry up. BAM! what part of AFK don't you understand.

It is so enjoyable to stare inside a cell for 5 minutes and do nothing. I guess for the ADHD kids it is just like a mental training to relax and not have to do anything. 

I try and teach some of the CT's that the best way to warden is to forget about rebellers for the first few minutes of the round, move the non-rebellers from cells to an isolated game inside a room so eventually the rebellers will come to the CT's and the ct's can defend themselves.

CT's keeping everyone in cellblock is the #1 easiest way for rebellers to just wipe out the entire CT team within the first 2 minutes of the round.